season one

7 - Adam -19 the radio sparked to life " theres a destubinse at 1498 mid Wilshire"

" 7-adam - 19 responding" Tim says

"WhAt were at LUNCH'' Lucy states

" you got a problem BOOT" Tim says a little irritated

" no sir" Lucy responds giveing up on all hopes of eating her lunch in PECACE they run to their shop after throwing out their lunches to Lucy's DISPARE

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" 7- Adam -19 on site code 3 entering" Lucy says into the radio as they enter

" go left boot" Tim orders they go in cheaking all the rooms to find.....

" CLEAR"

" CLEAR"
" CLEAR'

.. nothing " DAMN I throw away my lunch for a prank call!?" Lucy says hangry " might not be a prank call go check all the rooms again " Tim orders " yes sir " Lucy says still a little peeved that she throw her lunch for THAT but dose it " CLEAR" CLEAR" Lucy calls out " TIM!" Lucy yells at the sound Tim runs upstairs gun drawn " LUCY" he finds her only to find her fine and a silver goo all over the ground " what the hell is that!?" Tim asks a little peeved " I don't know you tell me , but it dose not look not toxic soooo" Lucy says a little play fully " I mean we clock out in 30 minutes so lets call it in and leave it for night shift" Tim says ready to go home " YES I wanted you say that I have to help Jackson hang up something tonight" Lucy says exited " I DONT want to here about your persal life boot , call it in " Tim says irtaed at Lucy's antics " mh yes sir 7- Adam -19 code 3 durg test tested for night shift" Lucy speaks ito the radio as Tim slitly amires her not the he whoed EVER idmidte that. " alright boot lets go " Tim states as they walk to the shop the drive the stairson is qiait they don't speak more to eachother besides a good night .

                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~