In The Begging

So in the begging I was a pretty quiet young girl nobody matter but friends,fam,music and hair....I mean what more can be on a young girl mind right.....Yea!!! Thats wat I thought...then can the day I met this young man that we love to call "Trouble" (that nigha stayed into shit) but who cared he was fine as fuck tho.
I mean this nigha was a Chris Brown,whoop!!(that's my happy word lol) lookin mothfucker and I just wanted him to take full advantage of me.But n-e-ways so we cjillim with a couple of friends when he says "you wanna go chill at my crib" I said "yeah come on,wat we go do" he said "watch a movie". Now my virgin mind retarded azz say "okay kool". Now in this point in time "Hustle and Flow" was the movie to be watching just came out and, I had never seen it. So at this point I'm super excited. Now bout 40 mind into the movie you know that part we're them nighas be like "whoop that trick,whoop that trick." This mother fucker decided he want to try to fuck and shit. Now in my mind of course I wanted to let him tap this azz...but the virgin in me...took of running (like bitch was gone) and that night slapped the shit out my oil bit of booty I had back when. Good news tho I was still a virgin,but not for long.