James

Now "James" was another fine red skin that I let take full control of my body, and thats when my addition started. Like I want him to fuck the dog shit out me all the time. The first time was like magic fareal...I snuck out the house and had my sis cover for me while the other was walking with me like we really going walk the dog or something and went to James house. It was the first time I ever had sex with the music on listen to "Jamie Foxx-do way it do" I walked in the house his father was gone and he was laying on a mattress in the living room...I laid down with him talked about bullshit for a little while...then he said "come on,let's go in the room" I knew from that point it bout to go down my nigha . So I get up and goes in the room and he take my clothes of and kisses all over my neck now at this point you know that tribe you get in yo pussy when you really want some well this bitch was thumbing I was like bitch fuck me right now but he took his time one of the many things I liked about him. So he finally dropped his pants and I mean this night dick was like bow with a capital B. Puts the condom on and insert his dick into my pussy. I moan softly and moved a lil bit,he grabs my shoulders and pushes hiself back into me dropping his head on my shoulder we're his ear is right next to my lip. I gaps every time he goes in and out but I felt so good I would have never wanted him to stop. And as he slow move to the music I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter...then he whispers to me dam baby.. but nothing coming out my mouth just soft moans. It as if I was stuck nothing else mattered and as I cum I clenched as he hold me down I start to feel hard tribes in my pussy. That let me know that he got his nut to so after we laybthere bout a sec...I get up put on my clothes cause at this point I completly forgot about my sister "Marie" sitting out in the front room waiting for me... I gave James a kiss and walked out the door... no I snuck out for this and it was completly worth it. Get back to the house take a bath and go on with my normal day till the night time hit.