Losing my Virginity

Now some of you motherfuckers might call me nasty but bitch fuck you don't act like you ain't did some stupid shit before.
Now fem days after my birthday couriousity killed the cat. So my father ugh!! Met this young woman that goes by the name of Tamika...she was kool had four kids one just happened to be a boy right around my age . Now most of the adults decided then was going to go out that night. So it nobody but me,the four girls,keyston and there granny. When everybody fell asleep shid I was going to keyston comes into the room and whisper my name "Nina" maybe bout three times and I wake up. "Wats up keyston"I said. And he replied come here, so I get up to see what he want and he goes into the room we're his mother and my father sleep. Cracks the door and pulls down my pants (didn't see this one coming) but I went with the flow I wanted to know anyway...so he pushes his dick in and it hurted so bad but he'll neither one of us cared at that moment just kept going...I moan he moan sound like shit was getting good huh the his tipsy azz grandma walk in so I slowly pull up my pants cause at this point my gut hurting so bad bro bitch felt like she was cramping bout to come on her period and shit. So I goes lay down and he come back in the room "Nina,Nina you okay" I said "yeah why you ask that" he says "you might want to go check yourself I think you bleeding" me in a full blown panic runs to the bathroom think " This nigha done started my period". Not knowing it called piping your cherry (tragic).