part - 11

In the room,

Aksh: yeh kya haal banake rakha hai jaan tu ne. Kya iske liye hi tu India aayi. Agar tumhe kuch hojata tho Mera kya hoga yeh socha kya tune?? If something happened to you that second I will also die. Par without you I am nothing yaar. Please wake up jaan. Don't do this to me.

With that he started crying heavily. His tear drop fell on her hand.

Ira started to respond. Somewhere in her foggy mind she could hear someone's cry. She know it is her jaan.

She opens and see him crying heavily.

Ira: Jaan.

Akshay immediately see that Ira has opened her eyes. A relief wash over him.

Aksh: Jaan tu thik hai na?? Mein papa ko bulati hoon. Wait.

He immediately ran outside. He pantted and said to everyone.

Aksh: papa!! Papa!! Jaan has gain her conscious. Aap jaldi chaliye mere saath.

Abhi: let's go and see.

They went inside.

Abhi immediately hugged her tightly and said: Jaan hi nikaldi princess tu ne. Aisa koi Kartha hai kya??

Ira: sorry papa. Sorry jaan.

Both: it's OK. Aisa kabhi mat karna.

Abhi then checks her and tells that she is fine and we can discharge her today itself.

He went and said the same to everybody.

Then abhi said: now everyone go home and get ready to fly back India. Kairav kaka se kehke palace ko ready karne keliye.

All: ok. And left.

Only abhi and Akshay and rohbeer are there.

Aksh: bhaiya aur kyun nahi gaya abhi tak veer??

Karan: we didn't had the will to go. So we stayed back. and also mine and princy's luggage is packed only we didn't unpack it so ours is sorted.

Aksh: accha thik. Let's go and see what is that tantrum queen doing??

They left inside.

Abhi: princess please yeh soup piyo. Nakre mat dikhao. Aapke health keliye accha haina. Drink this.

He forwards a spoons but she Denies.

Trio comes.

Aksh: jaan why are you doing all this be a good girl and Drink this come on. Then we can go back home. But one condition only if you have this soup we will go back home. Then we will fly back India and meet mumma and Papa.

Ira: really??

All: yes.

She drinks all the soup.

Abhi: princess now go and get ready will be directly leaving for the airport.

With that she went to get ready.

Abhi: you three also get ready and karan and aksh just wear your hoodie and mask so that we won't have any paparazzi in the airport.

They nods and left to change.

Their outfits