Suspended |1

My name is Killua, i'm 16 years old and i'm not okay.

To introduce myself, I'm a junior in high school, i play volleyball, and i have a crush on the 3rd most popular guy in school, Gon Freeces. Gon is a popular baseball player who's well known in our town.

Last year i was best friends with the most popular girl in school. She had long blonde hair and usually wore dresses or skirts.

Let's just say she..was a whore. it was disgusting how she treated boys she dated and just passed them around. Including my other best friend/crush Gon.

She dated Gon for about 3 months until she cheated on him with some jock named Uvogin. I'm pretty sure she dated him because she knew i liked him not because she had feelings for him, so from
then, we hated each other's souls, we wanted each other to just disappear.

i don't get what the beef was about, i just know she took it too far with one thing she said.

FLASHBACK

"Well atleast i don't pass boys around like their fucking toys!" i screamed at the blonde "atleast my sister didn't commit suicide!" Retz screamed with a disgusting smirk on her face as i just scoffed and walked out of the room on the verge of tears "Okay Retz what the fuck is your problem?! you don't know anything about what she went through!" Gon screamed at Retz "Yeah okay well commenting on my body count isn't okay either yknow!?" Retz screamed back. "I'm going to check on Killua, you can go fuck yourself!" Gon said slamming the door.

END OF FLASHBACK
Basically she brought up something that can shatter me any moment. My sister Alluka, committed suicide because of bullying. My family barely cared, except for Kalluto. Me, Luka, and Kalluto were inseparable until she died. Now me and Kalluto barely talk anymore, scared of the memories that will torment us. I ended up self harming myself since her death, i haven't told anyone yet except for Gon, and im not planning to. Retz is a disgusting person for bringing this up, i thought she couldn't get any worse until she spread this sickening rumor about me.

FLASHBACK

"RETZ WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR DEAL?! ITS OKAY TO NOT LIKE ME, BUT SPREADING A DISGUSTING RUMOR ABOUT ME IS NOT GONNA HELP YOU!" I screamed bursting through the door "oh Killua? what's wrong? Mad that everyone found out how much of a slut you are?" Retz chuckled evilly. "Telling people i've slept with my mom's boyfriend? Now that's just plain delusional! You literally made that up! You have no proof or evidence that i've ever slept with anyone!"

END OF FLASHBACK

I couldn't take it anymore. We physically fought and I, Not Retz, got suspended for 3 weeks, her parents pressed charges but it didn't really matter because my mom is rich anyway. That's why i'm on my bed scrolling on Instagram, watching the epic fight videos of me beating her crusty ass. I feel like my reputation is getting worse but who cares?

As i was scrolling on Instagram, i heard a knock on my door, it was Gon , one of the best people i know. He makes everything just disappear without a trace,
unfortunately except for Retz. "Hey Killua i brought the work from today." Gon said placing it on my desk "Oh hey Gon, thanks!" i smiled brightly at the tall handsome guy in front of me "No problem! How's suspension going?" he chuckled "It's actually kinda peaceful, i don't have to deal with that bitch Retz" I said rolling my eyes "Lucky! i have to see her everyday!!" Gon groaned "That's tough." I chuckled at his dramatic behavior "We should hang out sometime, I missed you.." I whined.

"Killua i'm literally here everyday" Gon said sarcastically "No idiot i mean go out somewhere" I say rolling my eyes "Oh? Killua wants to go out with me?" He teased, nudging my arm "Dummy! I-i didn't mean it like that!" I say flustered "Yeah i know! but maybe we can have a sleepover or something!" He says "Oh yeah sure, we haven't had one of those in a while" I say "I literally slept over here like 2 weeks ago" Gon said laughing "Oh yeah!" I say remembering "Whatever, i have homework to finish, i'll be over later, K?" He says getting up "Yeah sure bye!" I say waving him off "So long!" He says in an overly loud british accent "Bye idiot!" I say as he closes the door.