chapter 6

Everything was back to normal few days ago. I was all ready missing the ocean and others. I just I can spent time with them. But I would never stop think about that lab I found it was really hide. I thought about seek in night time after cross and error were sleep I can't let them know other stuff about me...I'm oh ways this careful of these situations. I would never let the world know about leviathan. Even if I'm one of the few strongest leviathan that live doesn't mean I can be taken down easily I rare use mine leviathan magic.

After everyone was sleeping I carefully seek out of the base and careful seek behind the camera set round. Like I said I was oh ways carefull with these situations. I finally broken in the lab by vent I enter a room where it look like they were having a meeting....

??????" So no one had found them yet?" The unknown science ask other groups science.  They nod no saw signs of pups gone. ??????" Change in plan then were going to ( where nightmare and other locations)  dark sea to see if we can catch another leviathan sense other leviathan escape and subject x escape too." He said making nightmare eyes in horror that where other nightmare and other live. Nightmare had to do something stop them.

????" What about unknown creatures we caght on camera help leviathan escape?" Nightmare frozen he been caught but they haven't see his face that was good thing. ??????" There not important right now but they would be wonderful test subject if we caght them." The unknown science said. Nightmare growl bit not want hear more but knew this was important information he need.

?????" We start tomorrow morning " they said making nightmare smirk with huge smiles on his face. Nightmare crawl out of the vent and jumping in the ocean transformed into a siren skele-mermaid. Swimming round area see lot of worker in the boat get it ready. Nightmare was that the point killing them all and feed them to the sharks. Nightmare start sings.

( song: siren)

The worker were busy get the boat ready until they start hear someone sing Nightmare "You'll be seein' me in your dreams and I'll be there when your reality drowns..." they start looking round who was singing. Unil 3 worker were alone together see nightmare singing in the water.

Nightmare "There's a bright side To every wrong thing If you're looking at me through the right eyes!" The workers look that nightmare eyes get trick. Nightmare "Darkness in my name Don't you wanna come and play on the cool side?" The worker start fall into nightmare trick and comes  close but nightmare swim way bit to a big rock. The 3 worker call out some of there buddies to see this.

Nightmare"Don't be so shycThere's a pleasure in hidin' from the sun No, I was never one for pretty weather!" Nightmare said making other worker confused. There was 17 of them watching nightmare.Nightmare" I'd rather be a creep, baby, follow me into the water I'll take you to the darker This could be perfection!" Nightmare see them all falling into the ocean and nightmare smile hugely.

Nightmare swimming to them and take them far way to the deep zone pull them underwater tie them up bit. Nightmare made huge snap make them all snap out of nightmare trick. They all start freak out why they were in the water of cold ocean.  Nightmare "A venom drippin' in your mouth Singin' like a siren Love me while your wrists are bound You've been seeing me in your dreams!!" Nightmare swim round playing with them cruel watching them drown slowly.

Nightmare" but I'll be there when your reality drowns You can pretend That when you hear my voice Darlin' it's a choice not to fall in!" Nightmare see them all dead and pull them deep bit of the ocean so sharks can eat then while nightmare get the next group of workers
Nightmare saw 18 monster and human working and git near them. They saw nightmare and start back up.

?????" But it's all an act, 'cause I (we) know exactly what you're wantin'!" They yelled that nightmare who got mad that they knew what nightmare was trying to do. Nightmare "You know it's what I'm wantin' Boy, I know what you desire?"  Nightmare ask them if they knew but...

?????"Oh, you're such a bad, bad liar" one of them Said with huge smirk in there face making nightmare mad.

Nightmare "could be perfection..." Nightmare smile knew what to do he swim down under the boat and transform into huge octopus grab the boat and swim with rest of the worker in it. Nightmare make sure get in to the deep zone first and destroy the whole boat making them all fall in to the cold ocean.

Nightmare "a venom drippin' in your mouth" nightmare said pull then under the water. ?????"Singin' like a siren!" One of the worker who was on boat that slowly sinking in ocean.

Nightmare"Love me while your wrists are bound You've been seein' me in your dreams but I'll be there when your reality drowns!" Some of them growl that nightmare not wanting fall for his trick. Nightmare" I'll be there when your reality drowns Boy, I know what you desire!" Nightmare said than hear one of them said this

????? "Oh, you're such a bad, bad liar
I want you and I just can't take it" they yelled get nightmare attraction to look that them. Nightmare "So, listen to me when I say it This could be perfection A venom drippin' in your mouth" nightmare flip the while boat round hear on of them say this. ?????"Singin' like a siren!!" They yelled after being push in the water.

Nightmare "Love me while your wrists are bound You've been seein' me in your dreams but I'll be there when your reality drowns" nightmare start drowning them all.

I'll be there when your reality drowns

Nightmare got home to the base sneak in to his room after seen the sun coming up. Nightmare took quick shower and got to bed to sleep with his chicken Kevin cover for him. Nightmare led down on this bed to only get 5 minutes of sleep to hear cross and error yelling playing games. Nightmare look that the time to see it 6 in the fucked morning and error and cross are up. Nightmare wouldn't sleep anymore.

Nightmare want to scream but he couldn't he been busy drowns people instead keep track in time....

Oh boy here we go again...

Don't mess with nightmare when he didn't get enough sleep chapter 7