1. cleaning duty

the triggering morning alarm's loud sound filled the dark room. after a few seconds, the annoying noise gave up and shut off.

sujin groaned loudly, realizing that it was already monday morning again.

the cycle repeats.

"a month left of this bullshit." she whispered under her breath as she dug her face into one of her soft pillows.

she remembered the night before, only making her head hurt more.

she knew she should stop drinking because it only causes her more pain than fun.

after a few more minutes, the brunette haired girl finally got out of bed, with another groan of course.

her bedroom door suddenly swung open revealing her very sleepy yet smiley mom.

her hair was a mess and she was still in her plaid pajamas. it always made sujin laugh when she saw her mother ready for bed.

she was so used to seeing that woman in nothing but dresses, jewelries or an over the top outfit for home.

but when it came to bed time, she did not care.

"what are you smiling like that for?" sujin asked, placing her hand on her chest dramatically.

as if she was moments away from having an insane heart attack.

her very creepy mother only blinked slowly, "your loud friends are outside. change and leave with them, will ya?"

the young girl's mouth slightly hung open in disbelief. she had told her friends multiple times to stop parking right outside her house and playing loud music.

yet, they will never stop.

even though they know sujin is a heavy sleeper, they will still do it for their own entertainment.

"mhm." she nodded to her mom with visible red cheeks as she was slightly embarrassed.

a second later, the woman was out of sight.

after what felt like ages to sujin's friends, she ran out of her house and sped towards their black jeep.

"good morninggg!!" hyerin giggled as her boyfriend, hongjoong wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer.

her brother, yeosang only watched through the rear view mirror with traumatic eyes.

"joong, if you don't let go of my sister, we won't make it to school." he threatened angrily.

sujin and the love birds bit their lips before bursting into laughter. "JUST DRIVE!" hyein spoke in between laughs.

yeosang shook his head with a sigh before beginning to drive his bullies to school.

sujin scrolled through instagram, rethinking about the weekend until her heart dropped and she turned her head.

"shit, did any of you guys study for mrs. park's test today?" sujin asked, watching her friends' facial expressions slowly change.

mrs. park is one of the strictest most bitchiest teachers you will ever meet.

the one that will still haunt you after years.

the driver was quick to nod, "oh yeah. studied right after school with yunho and mingi."

sujin scoffed in disbelief, "why didn't you guys invite me!?"

"all you do is talk about food," hongjoong's voice was suddenly heard as he teased from the backseat.

hyerin hit him because of his comment causing him to groan in pain dramatically.