chapter 1

Authors pov

There she was sitting alone watching her best friend's team fighting and at this point she was so done with them.
The topic for the fight well it was who would go first to play with her at her usual time (at night )... "just a bunch of kids " thinking this she sighed and went towards the field and gave them her peace of mind ...
The boys did not mind a slight bit cause well they are boys😮‍💨

Ella's pov

"I'm so done with them are they really the frightening team that kageyama has trained ? "🙄
I went towards kidou and said are they  really ur teammates (In sarcasm)
He sighed and said "I too find it sometimes hard to believe that these dorks are in my team." Hearing this I started to giggle,seeing me giggling he too smiled.
He then asked me at what time should we play ,I replied "at our usual time ,don't be late"
Saying this I went towards the boys and waved them bye.

Leaving from there I rushed towards my home and started baking some macaroons... smelling this my younger sister rushed to me and said "sis I want to eat it won't u give ur adorable sister some delicious macaroons ??" Hearing this my not so astonished self started tickling her and we had a little session of running around before I came back and took the freshly baked macaroons out of the oven 😋.
We ate then I helped my sister with her homework and then I went to my room.
Laying down on my bed I texted aki saying that the day just passed as usual..
She sent me a laughing emoji and texted
Seriously girl why don't u start enrolling urself in the football frontier?
It's just no use letting ur sexy moves staying hidden forever!
Seeing this I replied
Maybe I just might change my mind soon aki..
Seeing the time I texted
Gotta go aki see u ....

Running as fast as I could I reached a certain football pitch near the riverbank.. tossing the football into the air I scored a goal as usual but there was someone out of my usual schedule..
That was.....

Helo everyone leaving it in a cliffhanger.. I hope u liked  it .