chapter 2

Authors pov

There he was standing and watching a random girl who kicked a football into the air and scored a perfect goal..." how good is she " was the question that he desperately needed the answer of...
In just a tick of time she looked back and astonished to see someone watching her practice who was not kidou yuuto.

Gouenjis pov

Ok why am I standing here watching a random girl score a perfect goal when I myself have supposedly left playing soccer...
Oh no is she looking at me ?
Well yes she is  looking (my dumb self) but i guess she does look a little surprised seeing me here .. well another person who is surprised to see me. Well then again who wouldn't be surprised to see someone at such time of night (11pm) .. I don't know but seeing her makes me feel something so strange yet so familiar.. brushing the thought out of my mind cause I just met her.

Ella's pov

Well i never expected to see someone other than kidou at 11 pm at night.. well somehow it feels reassuring that me and kidou are  not the only ones who come to this riverside bank but oh well it was too late to think that now wasn't it.. oh and did I mention that I felt a spark seeing a certain boy in an orange jacket ! .. ok let's not go there shall we ! Now where was I yeah so someone just popped out in my regular schedule and doesn't even have the guts to introduce himself..
"Well the name's ella if u would be ready to know it already.." I said
The boy replied "the name's gouenji"
Nice name I commented more like I spoke my thoughts out loud...
Oh my God did I really say that I exclaimed embarrassed of my myself probably at this point when I heard him chuckling..
I looked up just to see him chuckling softly ,seeing that I smiled and asked " do u play soccer "
He replied "used to " I got the hint that he might not want to speak abt it so I changed the topic but before  I could further speak something my bestie (kidou) arrived . Usually I'd be happy to see him but now i was not surely the happy one .. seeing kidou gouenji turned around and left but before leaving he just muttered a "see u soon"
Kidou being the brainy one was puzzled ( well that happened quite a lot these days lol) well anyways I told him everything yes even the part of the sparky thing and he started to put up  possibilities together ,  I brushed everything off until that one particular statement "he could be ur soulmate " and I was like seriously considering the chance I met him this way can't possibly sum up to him being my soulmate.. that was just a crazy and dumb thing ! Or was it??

Stay tuned to know more...
Ur author.......