2: In the Singhania House

In a room, a girl lay on a lavish bed, surrounded by a few people. Her body was wrapped in many places with bandages, and there were various kinds of wounds on her body.

The girl slowly opened her eyes, her head pounding with pain. She was in a room she didn't recognize, lying on a soft bed. The last thing she remembered was the car crash and holding onto the precious stone. Now, she was somewhere unfamiliar, surrounded by people.

"Where am I?" Arya muttered, trying to sit up.

"You're safe," a gentle voice said. It was an older woman standing beside the bed. "You're in the Singhania house."

Arya's mind raced. What is this place? Why are they wearing these kinds of clothes? And why is this whole room so aesthetic? Why was she here? What had happened after the crash? Arya also noticed that the style and décor of the room seemed strangely old-fashioned, which made her suspect she was not in the time she was familiar with.

The door opened, and a young man walked in. "I'm Arjun Singhania," he introduced himself. "We found you in the jungle. You're lucky to be alive."

Arya nodded, still feeling unwell. "Thank you for helping me. I need to know if the stone I was carrying is safe."

Arjun exchanged a look with the older woman. "Which stone are you talking about?" he asked. "We just found you heavily wounded."

"We don't even know your name. How did you get so wounded in the jungle? Where are you from?"

Arya told them her name and made up a story. She pretended not to remember why she was there and how she ended up in this unfamiliar place, hoping to keep her true situation hidden.

As she spoke, she noticed more people gathering in the room, listening intently.

Arya felt a mix of relief and suspicion. Could she trust these people?

"You are not well. I think you should recover here and then go wherever you want," Arjun said.

Arya agreed, realizing she had little choice. She needed rest, and the Singhania family seemed willing to help. Over the next few days, Arya got to know the family better. They were kind and welcoming, but there was always an undercurrent of tension.

She learned that the Singhanias and Rathores were influential families in the area, and their union through Arjun and Shreya's marriage would strengthen their power. However, this alliance also brought its own set of challenges and dangers.

One evening, Arya overheard a conversation between Arjun and his grandmother.

"We can't let her stay here for too long," Mrs. Singhania said. "She's a young woman, and that can put you and us in all kinds of rumrumourst can also affect your married life in the future."

Arjun sighed. "I know, but we can't turn our backs on her. She needs our help."

Arya realized her presence was a burden, but she also knew she had to stay strong and find a way to complete her mission to find the stone.

As the days passed, Arya began to recover. She trained with Arjun, preparing for the challenges ahead. Priya became a friend, offering support and comfort.

But Arya couldn't shake the feeling that danger was always close. She had to be ready for anything.

The night before the wedding, Arya found herself unable to sleep. She looked out the window, thinking about her mission and the people she had come to care about. She knew the road ahead would be difficult, but she was determined to see it through.

The next morning, as the Singhania house buzzed with wedding preparations, Arya steeled herself for whatever came next. She would find the stone, return to her time, uncover the truth, and face any threats head-on.
__________
Vote
Comment
Hope you like it