Caroline

Caroline:
After Logan change my diaper yet I said it on here to you guys great just great and did something to me I quickly went to Kendall and James. "Hey guys can I
talk to Kendall and James please alone."

Kendall and James:
"Sure Caroline."

Carlos:
"Don't forget coach office Caroline."

Caroline:
"I know Carlos how can I forget."

Alone with Kendall an James

James:
"Caroline what is wrong?"

Caroline:
"He punch me in the stomach and I feel weak."

Kendall:
"Did you vomit blood?"

Caroline:
"Of course I did Kendall sorry please do not hurt me I already have enough pain from Logan and the orphanage lady."

James:
"Caroline we are not going to hurt you."

Caroline:
"Sure you're not."

Kendall:
"You feel wired because you are dehydrated James do you have fluid iv in your car still when I left it there from yesterday?"

James:
"Yeah I do."

Kendall:
"Go and get it and then with the iv kit and I also kept in your car."

Caroline:
"Can I ask you why do you keep everything in his car?"

Kendall:
"You can and because I know he will keep it and play James keep everything medical that we need in his car just in case something happens like this."

Caroline:
"Kendall I can only paid for today treatment only."

Kendall:
"Caroline no that is not enough you will die because you have no treatment."

Caroline:
"I will die anyways Kendall with the treatment of not."

James:
"Hey I am back and I got eating that she will need even the machine."

Kendall:
"Do I even want to know."

James:
"Those one I order them just incase you never know when you need them like this."

Kendall:
"True."

Caroline:
He put on hand sanitiser and gloves.

Kendall:
"Close your fist..good then open it..good thank you."

Caroline:
He feel around my arm and then I think he found the vain and then put this thing in my arm and close it tight.

Kendall:
"Leave your fist close for me ok I am going to put in the needle in 1 2 3."

James:
"Wow I am surprised you didn't yell saying ow Kendall that hurts."

Caroline:
"When you so use to the pain you won't need to yell." They didn't do anything. Kendall got the medical trap and stick the needle in my arm and then he cleans the end of the iv line and then put it in the needle.

Kendall:
"I am giving you iron sufficiency medicine in your iv to help you a bit and also you feel wired because these is not a lot of nutrition in you but when you get the hospital at 5 we will give you something to help that."

Caroline:
"Ok but why did you tell me that because the iron sufficiency?"

Kendall:
"So you don't think I am drugging you."

Caroline:
"I know you are not drugging me you are a doctor after all." Kendall turn on the machine and play with it now it is running.

Kendall:
"The machine is on don't play it James will come and check on you in 20 minutes all of the teachers knows that he a nurse and that I am a doctor so if you need us ask Carlos to message us ok."

Caroline:
"Ok thank you the both of you."

James and Kendall:
"Anytime."

20 minutes into the class later

Knock knock

Carlos:
"Hey James."

James:
"Hi sorry Carlos I need do check her iv but keep ok teaching her don't worry about me."

Carlos:
"That is ok you go ahead."

When he is done

James:
"You have a bit left to go and Kendall wanted me to put more iron sufficiency medicine in you iv which I did I will be back after class to take off your iv."

Caroline:
"Thanks James."

James:
"Anytime."

Carlos:
"Wait James is she going to be ok?"

James:
"I can't answer that for you Carlos I am sorry."

Caroline:
With that he left and Carlos continued to teach me. "Are you ok?"

Carlos:
"I am worry about you."

Caroline:
"I know thank you guy you don't be trust your friends they know what they are doing."

Carlos:
"Your right thank you."

Caroline:
"Anytime." We continue with the work that we were doing.