Hope

A loud alarm sounded through out the prison and explosions went off, amongst the smoke was the same girl that stole the Staff of Ages. Charmcaster.

 Charmcaster

A steel door shut in front of her but it was blown off its hinges and the guard behind it was sent flying back, she approached another door containing who she was after, her uncle Hex.

 Charmcaster: Fallum Quarca Daminigan.

Like how she blew the door off at the police station the door containing her uncle flew into Hex's cell.

Hex: Charmcaster. I've been waiting.

Charmcaster: A jailbreak isn't easy y'know.

Hex: Show me respect dear niece or you will suffer the consciences.

Charmcaster: Y-yes uncle.

Hex: My staff?

She then pulls out the Staff of Ages and the staff flies into Hex's hand.

Hex: Only a master magician can use the staff's full power.

Two guards tried to arrest Charmcaster but Hex quickly dealt with them both easily, once the guards were taken out Hex blew a hole in the wall so they could escape.

Hex: The moment of alignment is almost among us and once I completed the ritual and gained its power, I will take revenge on the one responsible for putting me here and I will find (M/N) and (F/N)'s son.

Charmcaster: U-uncle?!

Hex: He is here, I know it and he has aligned himself with the ones that put me here.

The two of them got on the door Charmcaster blew off with a spell and the door floated and flew out of the hole Hex made, a few more guards watched on as they fled as a news article of Lucky Girl and one of Y/N's aliens were taped to the wall.

A bus was seen teetering off the edge of a cliff until Four Arms pulled the bus back on the road and ripped open the back of the bus.

Four Arms: It's alright everyone, you're all safe now.

Old man: Would you help us off?

Old woman: Be a gentleman and help me off first, my bunions are killing me.

Old woman 2: No me first! 

The alien let out a sigh as Y/N was looking out of the window in the RV smiling in amusement as he watched Ben help those elderly people of the bus while Gwen was looking through pictures of ancient structures and magic stuff.

Gwen: Luck Girl... I wish you were more then just a Halloween costume.

Y/N: You did the right thing Gwen by destroying those charms.