afterword

let's start with basics

I'm sorry.

About the ending, the story and especially the plot holes. This is my first completed novel since I began my writing journey back in 2016 I guess. I am gna like cry, hold on, lovelies.

•••

First of all, a BIG thank you to each and every reader that stuck with me through these seven months (and my roommate who nagged me on updating) I wouldn't be here without you all.

Again this is my first completed full length work with over (80,000+ words) so please please excuse the grammar typos and plot holes (god bless, at some point I couldn't rmrbr Nico's eye colour either and even forgot Myra's character, tbh her death didn't affect me? bcuz I got so detached?)
so, A LESSON, built a character profile before diving into writing a world

The book came to life because of Myra and as I wrote it, I felt it was more about Myra and less about their romance. She was too unstable and too disturbed and I felt like the ending just made sense?

Feel free to drop any question(s) if you want to

If possible do tell me your fave scene <3, I love hearing your thoughts.

you can also DM me on insta with the same user id if you want to talk! I'll reply whenever free <3

as always
love lilac

+

stay tuned for my next work(s)

1. on  retrodesi for a match maker x client, both Indians (but obvio) and idk I'm trying something new.

 on  retrodesi  for a match maker x client, both Indians (but obvio) and idk I'm trying something new

2. on my profile ( a bit later bcuz trust me not was so exhausting to write, Myra was super complex haha)

 on my profile ( a bit later bcuz trust me not was so exhausting to write, Myra was super complex haha)

(ps the mc's been mentioned once in this book)

love you,
from lilac

༝༚༝༚