ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ : ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs᯾

𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 16+

"His eye's...his eye's are...Red?...."

This sentence ran in your mind when you were standing like a statue in his tight grip on your wrist was tightening more by each passing second...

Your eye's were wide.. starring into his red one's..you couldn't move..you couldn't stand..you felt like you'd collapse...

Still you managed to speak and said...

y/n : h-how d-did you come Infront o-of me in a s-second and...and... w-why are your e-eye's r-red?

Your words came out like a whisper...

Jungkook's eye's were still...he was burning with fire inside...he was furious at you because you were trying to go and find a mirror...

Although there are no mirrors in his whole castle..he broke all of them..he hated them...he hated how everyone can see themselves in mirror but he can't...

Finally he spoke in a low deep voice...more like he was gritting his teeth to not hurt you so easily...

Jeon Jungkook: There are no mirrors here..and also you shouldn't try to find any.

He released your wrist ignoring your shocked state... ignoring your questions...he started moving towards his throne..

You were still standing like a statue...you spoke again...

y/n : what a-are you?

Jungkook looked at you sitting on his throne

Jeon Jungkook: I'm not something you could play around like this.. little girl. You should've thought before entering my castle...A VAMPIRE PRINCE'S CASTLE!