ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ : ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ʜᴇ?𖦹

(In Jungkook's library)

The library was unbelievably beautiful, there is no freaking way to describe it. the walls were made of glass and every corner was decorated with luxury....

the aura reminded of red every shade of red is beautiful but this was something more amazing tons of books, diaries, newspapers and files were neatly sitting on the racks.

Never knew a library could be this well decorated and gorgeous...there was a couch on the side with a mini table infrunt of it there were many two more table and a lot of chairs for people to sit....

Jungkook sat in middle of the couch ignoring the sly presence of the man who was coming slowly towards him...

???: ughh you reek of fresh blood.jk!

The man spoke and Jungkook again looked at him,, his face slightly annoyed with the mans question, he placed the book on the table trying not to show his annoyed face...

The man quickly moved towards Jungkook he was fast just like a light flash he sat near Jungkook and spoke again...

???: and YEOJA???!!! (girl) jkyou drank a gin's blood??

The man said sniffing Jungkook endlessly head to toe ,,Jungkook was already pissed, he stood from the couch and said...

Jeon Jungkook: Aish!! Jiminie hyung!!! Why are you sniffing the like this??

Park Jimin is one of Jungkook's friends.. Also known as one of the most powerful vampire's!

Jimin always comes to jungkook in the evening and they both spend time reading books or discussing important matter.

(A/N: Spending time also includes drinking blood together duh)

Jimin always brings blood to Jungkook because he's one of the greatest hunters also he's great at sniffing or smelling..he can sniff a footprint and tell what animal it is...