Jacob

JACOB- Hi my name is Jacob and I'm 13 years old. I'm going to my first day of school today in 8th grade and I'm terrified. I know a boy shouldn't say that or whatever but I have a good reason, one I'm not handsome and know body likes me. I feel like why should I go anywhere when every body will laugh at me. Some times I trick my mom into thinking that I'm sick and so I don't have to go to school ever, but when I do I never get any peace. Always bullied.....

I'm a average guy with brown hair and brown eyes. And my hair is just a normal hair cut, but that's what I like. I try really hard to dress like others but most of the time I end up wearing jeans and a black hoodie. My favourite colour is blue and green and I love brown and turquoise. I daydream about getting my own house and decorate it with these colours, but that won't be for a while. I also love texture like leather. I'm a really good money saver because I don't want to wast it on things that don't matter when I need to spend it on shoes or food for my hamster then I will but not really anything else.

Some people call me dork or weirdo but some times there are things that I can't handle it makes me so hurt so sad that any body would even say that to me. But any way I was just watching some TV when my dad called me down for breakfast and then school.......help me.........

THANKS FOR READING MY STORY AGIAN THE CHAPTERS ARE MADE TO BE SHORT SO JUST KEEP THAT IM MIND THANKS!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤