chapter 11 part 1: half hearted apology (Vuzi)

I'm just doing this for fun at this point >:]

Based off: helluva boss season two: apology tour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a pretty nice day out today, or-afternoon. The sun was already setting making a beautiful canvas of orange, red, and purple in the dark sky. The worker Drones were done with work for the day so they took the free time to their advantage.

Just like how V was doing right now.

V: "...."

V was currently sitting at the fountain reading a book-(a dark fantasy romance)-that rested contently in her lap, seemingly calm and relaxed by the suns remaining warmth and sounds of the fountain. At peace with the-

Uzi: "HELLLolololo-V! You haven-AGH!

The sound and sight of uzi hopping onto the fence-(in her solver form to point out)-made V narrow her eyes and reluctantly turn her head away, as uzi then suddenly fell straight into a large bush of roses and thorns. Only to pop back out unfazed, her wings and mutant claws gone now only leaving the tail.

Uzi: "ugh-so yeah you know that phone I gave you last month? Well you haven't been answering my texts and I sent you a bunch of funny stuff so what gives?"

V: "I figured my lack of laughing Emojis and responses to that was a signal that I didn't want to talk to you"

Uzi: "c'mon V we just had a rough night"

Uzi's shoulders slumped a little at V's response, was she seriously still upset? Dammit this was gonna be hard...Uzi rolled her eyes as she tilted the book V was holding down so they made eye contact with each other.

Uzi: "besides you always wanna hear from me, right Vicky?"

V: "seriously?....what is it you really want uzi"

Uzi: "I wanna feel like we still have some sort of friendshipy bond, okay so your tight perky ass off that fountain and into the bedroom so you and I can hangout and have FUN!"

Uzi said as she got closer, though V was surprisingly unfazed. Closing her book and getting up from where she was sitting, Her voice monotoned and deadpan.

V: "wow, poetry...sure something like that would've had me swooning by now"

Uzi: "i-....uhh-uhm...okay-yeah that was a shitty way of describing it, but you usually like it when I talk like that especially when I praise you"

V rolled her eyes and gave uzi a stern look, which was a very and Mean VERY rare look for her considering how soft and Inclosed she is all the time. That made uzi hesitate for a split second.

Uzi: "c'mon we don't do words, we do movie nights!"

V: "as shocking as this might be uzi, i don't think I'm in the mood for 'movie night' right now, in fact-i don't think I'm even in the mood to do words with you so please respect that!"

Uzi: "oh c'mon V you don't mean that, besides you always love seeing this"

Said Uzi as she leaned back against the fountain, making herself look as badass as possible but once again. V wasn't giving the expected reaction.

V: "...seeing you right now is hard...I don't want to feel anymore worse than you already made me"

V said with a disdain and desperate filled tone, sighing and placing her book on a table and grabbing the phone uzi had got and modified for her out of her pocket where she always hides it. Making sure that NO one, even the humans don't catch her with it in hand.