5.| 𝖋𝖆𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖙.2

Miracle was speed walking towards the mall

Miracle was speed walking towards the mall. She went home first to help her dad pack for his order. He made custom crotchet plushies and other toys. She love packing orders for her dad. It made her feel useful.

The first thing she saw when entering the mall was Jack being the hero like always. She rolls her eyes with a smile. "Such a show off" she catches up to them.

"Why hello Ms. Aggressive" Jack slow down so they were walking next to each other. She push him slightly, but he didn't move a bit though. "Hi Mr. Show off" she retorts.

As they walk in Rudy call for a group meeting. "Um, why is weepy McHugie still here?" He points to the ex sumo wrestler who was eating pizza or something else.

"The guy's been through a lot, Rudy. We found out why he gave up sumo and left Japan in shame" Milton starts.

"65 wins in a row, then some rookie struts in and throws him out of the ring like a moldy pear" Eddie finish. Miracle shakes her head feeling bad for the big guy.

"You guys hiding pears over there?" Nakamura piqued as he eats a slice of pizza.

"There's no pears, darlin" Kim said in a southern accent which makes Miracle smiles slightly.

"As if that wasn't bad enough, he lost his life's savings" Jack nods to the big guy. Miracle didn't feel too bad about this part.

Rudy asks the obvious question of how. "He went on a game show called Are You willing to Lose Your Life's Savings?"

"Which was obviously dumb" Miracle scoffs. She cross her arms and just shake her head. No matter how down bad you are, you shouldn't waste money on a dumb game show.

"True, but fix this. Once the food runs out, we're gonna look tasty to that guy" Rudy turns to leave to sort out the storage room situation.

"I think I'm good. I'm too small to satisfy his hunger." Miracle looks at Eddie who was plumper than the rest of the group.

"Hey!" Eddie catch her stare which she looks away as if she wasn't looking at him.

"Guys, I got an idea" Jack draws the attention to himself. Miracle holds her tongue cause she wanted to say something very smart aleck, but held it in. She would've if it was her and Jack, but it wasn't. She didn't want them to think they were flirting with each other again.

He went over to Nakamura and the others followed. "Milton's right. You're not a custodian, you're a champion. And with our help, you'll get there again." Jack tries to encourage him.

"I told you it was a long time ago. Why do you guys believe in me?" Nakamura asks looking at the teens and Jack was glad to answer.

"We live by something called the Wasabi code. That means we never give up on each other. We just gotta find a way to get you back on the horse" Jack said like a true leader. Miracle almost found him somewhat impressive, not that she would tell anyone that. Pretty low standards if you asked her.