----𐙚 ⊹₊ ⋆ 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 3:25  𝐀𝐌

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 3:25 𝐀𝐌

*𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈*

*𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈*

*𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒏-*

⸻ "𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓𝐓" 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐔 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃,
answering the other line. He looked over to his alarm clock to check the time. "Tch" he clicked his tongue, annoyed.

"Satoru" Principal Yaga spoke. "I need you to check on a potential special grade case in Shibuya. A pink beam of light was casted over the city along with a long high pitched noise. High cursed energy was detected. Please take care of this" He said then hung up.

"So annoying" Satoru sighed, getting out of bed and putting on his uniform.

"I hope this goes quick, I was really enjoying my sleep" the white haired man frowned.

Satoru warped to a tall building on the edge of Shibuya.

He scouted around trying to find something before sensing a strong amount of cursed energy behind a nearby building in an alley.

A wave of uneasiness washed over him.

He's never one to feel uneasy, 'what happened'

He jumped across the buildings before landing on the building right before the alley.

Looking down, his heart dropped.

'Izanami!..'

The man rushed down to where his cousin was laying. Blood trickling out of her mouth, her clothes and skin stained with blood. There wasn't a single scratch or bruise on her skin. She reeked of cursed energy, as if she had sprayed herself with a perfume full of it.

"IZA-" Satoru called out lifting up the frail girl into his arms. He checked her pulse-

'shit, i can't feel anything'

He rested his head above her chest, trying to listen for even the smallest beat or breath.

"Shit shit SHIT!" He cussed hugging onto her lifeless body.

"What the hell happened?" He sighed.

"Shoko, she can fix this, yes!"

Satoru warped back to the school, the small girl resting in his arms, flailing around with no life.

"SHOKO!" He yelled, banging on his classmates door. "OPEN THE DOOR NOW! I NEED HELP SHOKO PLEA-"

"What the hell do you- Gojo who is that?" Shoko asked.

Gojo rushed into her room, tears in his eyes. He rarely is one to cry over anything, but this girl was so sacred to him. She was like his little baby sister.