----𐙚 ⊹₊ ⋆ 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

⸻ "𝐎𝐇! 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈!" 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 raven-haired boy, wrapping an arm around his neck, making the boy irk

⸻ "𝐎𝐇! 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈!" 𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 raven-haired boy, wrapping an arm around his neck, making the boy irk. "This is my little cousin, your fellow first year, Izanami Gojo!"

Megumi rolled his eyes.

'God she looks just like him'

"Please let go of me." The boy huffed, Gojo then unwrapping his arm from the boy, a frown on his face. "Fushiguro." He said, mono-toned, reaching his hand out in front of mine.

"How polite." I rolled my eyes, shaking his hand for not even a second, gritting my teeth as I spoke.

"Tch" he rolled his eyes, stepping back from where he was standing.

"Now now kids, let's get along! You're gonna be seeing a lot more of each other, you know!" Gojo wrapped his arms around both of us.

"Shut up." Megumi and I said in unison, making Gojo frown once again.

"You two are no fun! Anywaysss, since the other first year isn't here yet, I'm gonna let you two settle into your dorms for the day, and then you're off to your very first mission tonight!"  Gojo beamed.

"Why can't we just go alone?" Megumi asked.

"Because, Megumi, to become a great sorcerer you have to learn how to work alongside other sorcerers!" Gojo said, walking away.

"Behave my children! Be nice! Oh by the way, Ijichi dropped your boxes off Iza, so they're all in your dorm. Have fun!"

"I hate you!" I yelled back, making Gojo send a thumbs up as he kept walking away.

"I'm going to my dorm." I huffed, walking towards the dormitory.

"K no need to tell me, I'm not your friend." Megumi huffs back, following behind you.

"Prick! I was just trying to be cordial, at least I have manners." I rolled my eyes, not turning back to look at him.

"I have manners, thank you. I just don't find you very easy to be around." He replied back.

"Easy to be around? You haven't even met me. Every time Gojo talked about you he said YOU didn't want to meet ME." I corrected, pointing fingers as I spoke.

"I'm very easy to be around actually, you're just an egotistical dick." I crossed my arms, staring at him.

I glared at him waiting to hear a comeback.

"I'm a dick you say?" He asked sarcastically, raising a brow.

"Hm, I'll remember that when you ask to ride it." He smirked, walking into his dorm.

"IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS" I shouted, flipping him off regardless if he could see me or not.

'megumi fushiguro, i hate you.'