Basic Information

Hello, welcome, glad you clicked this story in which is in a major work in progress.

I just decided I should explain things just so we don't have complications in the future, especially for readers who don't have knowledge of the context.

This story is for ocs, in whom are orginal characters or fanon characters made for a show of any sort, but mainly for animes.

In this story, it's ocs in which where inspired from the anime Jujustu Kaisen by Gege Akutami.
My ocs aren't copies, nor anything. In fact, I avoid making my ocs clash with the original storyline and changing it from the original. I can't say they don't interfere here and there in events, but the plot isn't changed whatsoever!

Hopefully I made it obvious to understand.

Now, I should explain the timeline of this story.
This story of my two ocs takes place before the actual events of the show itself. In a whole different way that again, doesn't interfere with anyones view of the orginal plot of the show.

The ocs names are, Hotaru Matsuzaki and Yami Matsuzaki. I had created a clan in which is the Matsuzaki clan, considering there is only 3 major clans in the show but instead of 3 its 4 in this story au.
No, the creation of this clan doesn't change anything.

Anyhow, the girls are sisters, one of them wields two abilities of two clans while the other is a vessel for a pasted down special grade curse throughout generations of the Matsuzaki clan.
The rest of the lore and explanations for both girls is yet to come in upcoming chapters, including videos on my other media sites!

YT: @suzukid.
TIKTOK: @suzukid_

Any questions or suggestions? Let me know.

I hope you enjoy this upcoming story.