Chapter 1

Natsu in his Spider-Man suit senses Lucy, Erza, Gray, Gajeel, Wendy, and Mirajane fighting Zeref. Zeref is targeting the Fairy Tail guild to get Lumein Histoire the body of the first Guildmaster Mavis. Suddenly Natsu went on to fight Zeref "Lucy stay back." Zeref says to Spider-Man "You're not so Venomous anymore" as Zeref stabs Spider-Man full of poison, and throws him away.

Suddenly Natsu's teammates especially Lucy Natsu's girlfriend sees the state of Spider-Man. Lucy tries to help Natsu up "Come on Natsu get up. Natsu in his Spider-Man suit says to Lucy. "Lucy am I breathing, I'm sorry I'm always so busy." Lucy responds to Natsu in tears "Look were almost at the end, Natsu talk to me." Natsu says to Lucy struggling to breathe "I'm sorry Lucy." As Spider-Man collapses.

Lucy removes Natsu's mask as she yells "Wendy." Gray, Erza, Wendy, Gajeel and Mirajane went to Spider-Man, Lucy says to Wendy "Come on Wendy heal Natsu." Wendy continues to heal Natsu but Natsu's condition isn't improving. Lucy says to Natsu "Come on Natsu stay with us. While Gray says to Natsu "Come on Natsu you're stronger than this." Lucy PASSIONATELY KISSES Natsu hoping he'll wake up, but he never did. Natsu in his Spider-Man suit mumbles a few words but succumbs to his death.