Chapter 3

Before Spider-Man and his Team confront Zeref for targeting Lumen Histoire. Gray finds a strange black symbiote-like substance transforming him into Agent Venom. Gray didn't need the Symbiote because he's still an Ice Mage.

But strangely the symbiote enchances his Ice Magic Power. Gray seeing his teammate Natsu who was Spider-Man as well decides to transfer the Symbiote into Natsu. Healing Natsu and giving him a black suit, Natsu suddenly awakens from his coma because of the stab in his side with Zeref. Natsu says "What happened?" Lucy says "You were stabbed Natsu with a poison dagger with Zeref." Natsu responds back to Lucy "But how am I still alive?" Lucy responds back "Gray gave you the suit that he found earlier when he became Anti Venom."

Suddenly Zeref's henchmen arrive and Spider-Man says to his Team Gray get Erza, Lucy, Gajeel, Mirajane and Wendy out of here I can handle it. But Gray said to Natsu "No way man I am helping you through with this" Natsu responds back to Gray "It's okay I got this."

Natsu transforms into his Symbiote Rage Mode and says "Oh this feels so GOOD." Natsu defeats Zeref, his henchmen along with the Sprrigan 12 Spider-Man doesn't hold back his punches when dealing with them. Zeref's henchmen along with Zeref and the Spriggan 12 were all unconscious because of Spider-Man, suddenly the Fairy Tail guild saw Spider-Man web swinging away but the Fairy Guild saw Spider-Man wearing a black symbiote costume.