39

📍grands pen
9:57pm
SundayJuly 13

Rihanna tyvanni johnson
18

"Girl suh why mi a eh last fi known say yuh come"gia ask slaping me on my thigh.

I was at my mom house beacsue kai gawn a Kinston and me alone nah stay ova deh although mi coulda call gia ova mi yard but mi cah badda suh mi guh ova mami yard and call gia over cah kylie gawn a panama with har man.

"Girl mi did hear say you deh a your yard with yuh man"i said taking up my ringing phone.

"Hello"i answer after seeing it was my father.

"How did you not call me and tell me that you have reach home"he said.

"Firstly daddy talk pawta and secondly i was gonna call you"

"Mmm anyways yuh deh ova yuh mada yard?"suh why wah know dat.

"Yeah a wah?"i said putting the phone on speaker to open the curtain.

"Nothing carry ee phone guh give har"he instructed.

"But wait a your phone why yuh nuh call har your self"i look at gia and she she let out a small giggle.

"Nahh i change my sim and i lose her number so can you give her the phone"he switch to his American accent back.

"What ever"i said walk to my mom room without knocking i open the door and saw that see was sleeping.

"Daddy she a sleep"i said to him.

"Yo switch dis"he said and i switch the call to video call.

"Wake har up how she fi a sleep dem time here"he said as i see his face came in to the camera.

"Daddy please mi a beg yuh pick a language cah mi cah badda"i sigh.

Yuh eva cah badda

Mi know

"Manda"he shout and i saw her turn.

"Mami"i lightly slap her on her hand.

"Mmm"he answer sleepy.

"Wake up yuh man wah talk to yuh"i said and her eye open as i said dat.

"Which man yah bout likkle girl?"she said sitting up in the bed .

"Mi"my dad said and i gave her the phone.

"Weh yuh want rayan"i rub het eye.

"Mi oman weh the fuck yuh mean"he said and i walk out the room to guve her some privacy.

I walk to my room and my covo with gia.

"Yo mans on the opp block"i said to her and she smile.

"But i cant see no opp"she finish.

"Tell them sixer pussio"

"We're outsideeeee"he said together.

"Are you thinking what am thinking?"she ask.

"Mek wi watch supacell ova"i said and she smile.

I quickly turn on the tv and enter Netflix and type in supacell and we bagan watching.

📍Grandspen
Kinston
5:46pm
Malachi pov

"Suh yuh turn snitch"i took up a baseball bat.

"No sir dane was the one he threaten me man my family so i had to do it"the guys infront of me said.

I swing the baseball bat and it conneted in his knee and he cry out in pain.

"Suh why yuh neva report it to me"i shot.

"Because him say mi neva fi tell yuh"she said .

I walk up to the table of weapon and took up a cut lass and chop off his hand blood fly everhwhere as i listen to his screams.

"Man you be crying like a little bitch"i said in a american accent.

I took out a glock 40 from off thw table and shot him in his face and walk out the room.

Dawg hell nah miss yuh

Mi know

"Yo diggi mi a guh wah yuh fi clean dat up and you and shotta mek a delivery fi mi yerr"i said to one of my mens.

"Nuh say 40 39 good"he said and i walk to the bathroom and change out of the bloody clothes and took a shower cah mek Ri catch heart attack when she see all a di blood.

After showering i went outside and went home ans enter my car and went home.entering the house i remember thay ri was at her mothers house .

I took out my phone and i call her but she did not answer look like she a sleep tomorrow mi call.i walk to the room and took off my clothes and i was left in my underpants.i got on the and went to sleep.

It was the next day and i got up and brush my teeth and shower and call ri.

"B"she said and the call connected.

"Suh how yuh look suh"i said because her face was looking puffy and there was circle under eyes.

Lover boy

Fuck you

"Me and gia stay up all night a watch supacell ova"she said rubing her eye.

"Yuh obsessed eee"i chuckle a bit and she smile.

"Mans on the opp block but i cant see no opp tell them sixer pussio we outsideee"she laugh.

"Alright miss"

"B mi a say you is a bad boyfriend"she pout.

A yah now.

"A wah mi do now?"i ask.

"Yuh nah help mi mentain the hot gyal life look mi lash not even do"she said looking in a likkle mirror thats in her hand.

"Rass Ri nuh you say yuh nuh want nth pon yuh eye"i said taking a good look on her.

Tek a good look

"Dat a did long time"she pout.

"Likkle girl lata cah is like yuh nave school"i said before hanging up.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Guys the book is coming to a end but there is more chapter