Zayan's Amore✨

Date; 24-07-2024
Chapter;22
-------------------

Date; 24-07-2024Chapter;22-------------------

Zayan's pov;

After giving us a full instructions Bhai left with Hur, Sigh! He sure is adamant may Allah save our Hur from his wrath. Azriel and Daiyan just left to handle the situation or should we say to clear the mess.

Yes, clear the mess which is created by our dear big brother. I could see on the other side Zoya and her family members are trembling due to all the incident. Their faces are all sweaty and fear can be clearly seen on their eyes. I felt a soothing feeling run through my body after seeing them like this. I chuckled at my own feeling after all we are Ansari and blood don't lie.

But right now my concern is not them, rather my concern are standing in front of me. Three petite figurines women who are standing like mannequins, I can't see their faces due to the niqabs but can see their eyes which is confused to the core, I can tell how much they are confused right now, I walked towards them when I heard a thin feminine voice,

“Ekhon ei Zayan ta abar k?”- Bismah

(Now who is this Zayan?)

Her voice is faint but I can clearly hear the confusing annoyance the voice holds, I chuckled a little at her cute complaint but didn't say anything and stand behind her.

Her friends saw me but I signalled them to not say anything and gave them a warm smile to ease them, they did the same and remained quiet, listening to her bickering.

The girl who was complaining about the situation was back facing me, I was quite enjoying her bickering, that's when she again said,

“Kire tora kichu to bol at least! Chup achis keno?”-Bismah

(At least say something you two! Why are you both so quiet?)

“Apni Jodi kichu bolar sujog den tahole to tara kichu bolbe.”-Zayan

(You should give them a chance to speak then they will be able to say something.)

I couldn't suppress my amusement anymore and let my humor take the best of me, I replied to her question which she threw at her friends, this time I can hear a pair of giggles I can tell they also agree with my reply, Three of us, me and those two girls were laughing at my humor that's when the girl who was back facing me turn her small head and look towards me.

Our eyes met, Her gray eyes met with my blue eyes,

Yes, we all brothers have the same eye colors that are our specialty which we got from our ancestors, but that's not the point here.