Reuniting✨

Date:3-09-2024
Chapter;30
__________________

Author's POV;

At Mansion;

Saiba again and again looks out of the door as if she is waiting for someone eagerly. Soon all the men reach the mansion and all the elders follow Faris towards the backyard.

Seeing all of them rushing to the backyard all the ladies just became more puzzled as they all just left without giving them an answer.

Zayan gives a deep sigh when he sees the whole situation. He then explains it to all of them and tells them to not worry anymore as everything is resolved at last.

Everyone beams up with happiness and relief as now they all are again together. Alishba and Bismah became so happy that they started to squeal like kids. Yusra was also happy but she was more worried as her father was nowhere to be seen, Even she can't contact him as his mobile is switched off which made her even more tensed.

Saiba again holds Yusra’s hand and give her a reassuring smile. Without Yusra’s knowing she also smiles back at her and she felt a hint of relief when Saiba held her all the time.

Saiba’s affectionate words, her care and her worry made Yusra believe that Saiba actually loves her even though she don't know the exact reason but for some reason Saiba likes her way too much like her own child.

At the backyard;

Two men are holding their ear and doing sit up with a sulking face. These two are none other than Umar and Osman. Faris told them to do hundred sit up as their punishment, when the two of them got a huge shock by hearing this Faris increased the number, right now they have already completed eighty sit ups seventy more to go. Azriel and Daiyan are already enjoying this scene too much, they are the one who are counting their sit ups.

“Umar uncle you should do the sit ups properly. You aren't bending at all.”

Azriel started to tease Umar, he is really enjoying this classical scene.

Umar on the other hand got irritated by Azriel's tease, He now is sure that these Ansari brothers are someone they can't mess with.

“Choto Nawab you are really something.”

Azriel overlooked Umar's retort royally and started to grin like a victor as he highly accepted Umar's retort.

“Thank you major Uncle I'll take this as a compliment.”

On the other hand Daiyan started to tease Osman another way. He had a smirk on his face and with a dancing eyebrow he questioned Osman his remarkable question.

“By the way Osman uncle how can you do the sit up so good? Are you used to it?”

“Yeah yeah Little Ansari, you are left only. Taunt me but no matter what we will amend our mistake and regain our friendship again.”

After hearing their determined statement Faris signaled Daiyan and Azriel to stop.

“Boys stop counting.”

Even though they didn't want to stop, both of them still stopped counting.

Umar and Osman walked towards Faris and Stand in front of him.

“Did you forgive us Faris?”

After hearing their question Faris remained quiet for a while, but after taking a deep breath he finally decided to speak up,

“I wasn't angry with  you both at the first time. I was only sad when you both didn't believe me even though I was literally screaming that I didn't do it, I can't kill anyone neither I can harm Murtaza. Murtaza was always my first priority, He was really close to me and you both know about it too.”