I've Got You Under My Skin

It was your night off and you decided, to get dressed and go to the restaurant where Piper worked

It was your night off and you decided, to get dressed and go to the restaurant where Piper worked. You saw Pheobe and smiled at her, walking her way when she bumped into a couple. "Whoops sorry." She apologized.

"Hey Pheobe, didn't except you here." You smiled at her. "Hey is it your night off?" She asked as you saw Piper, handing out menu's. "I'm gonna kill him."

"Who?" You asked glancing back at Pheobe.

"Chief Moore. He of the phony accents hires me, and then quits to open his own place, thank you very much!" She walked over to the bar as you and Pheobe sat down.

"Wow, that's brutal." You sighed.

"I don't see any customers complaining." Phoebe sat down by me. "Hello, I am not a restaurateur, I am a chef, I have no idea what I'm doing." Piper leaned forward as she glanced down at Phoebe.

"Are you wearing my dress?"

Before Phoebe could answer, Brittany came up besides you, and smiled at you guys.

"Hey Brittany." Phoebe greeted as you smiled.

"Hey"

"Ooh. I love that tattoo." She pointed at Britany's tatto that had an angel on the top of her hand right in the middle. "Oh, thanks"

"I thought it was illegal to get them on your hand because of the veins." You said pointing at your hand. "In the States, yeah. I got it done in Tahiti." She said.

I nodded while Piper gave her back her change. "Oh, keep the change Piper. I gotta jam." She smiled at Piper waving at us. "Okay, say hi to Max." Piper spoke.

You smiled waving your fingers as she left.

"Table nine please." Piper handed a waiter the bill.

"Now back to my dress." Piper said.

"Okay, you see that poster boy to your left?" Pheobe whispered to you and Piper. You turned your head when Pheobe pushed your shoulder. "Just glance, don't be obvious." She quickly said as you and Piper rolled your eyes.

"I approve, who is he?" You asked with a whisper.

"His name is Alec, and he's about to come over, and ask if he could buy me a martini." Pheobe predicted.

"How do you know?" Piper asked.

"Let's just say I solved the age old problem of who approaches whom first."

You and Piper furrowed your brows confused.

"I had a little premonition."