Dream Sorcerer

You sat with your sisters starring at the couple who's been making out for the longest time

"Excuse me I was wondering if—" A boy came up to you as you held up your hand. "No." You quickly said still starting at the kissing couple.

"So your saying there's no chance—"

"No, no," you kept saying as he looked down in disappointment walking away. Piper and Prue looked your way.

"What?"

"Why'd you turn him down?" Piper asked.

"Not my type." You shrugged.

"You always say that." Piper rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, know that I think about it you've never been in a relationship." Prue pointed at me. "Oh, sweetheart I don't do relationships." You snickered, while your attention went back to the kissing couple along with Piper and Prue.

Phoebe came and sat down by you staring at your eyes seeing as they weren't on her. "Oh, I'm so glad you guys are still here, what are you staring at?"

"They have been going at it for almost an hour." Prue gestured to the couple behind Phoebe who were making out.

"Hello!" Phoebe stared.

"I can't even look." Phoebe turned around putting her hand on her forehead. "I know, I hate being single." Piper said playing with her straw. "Waitress, coming through. Special delivery." Skye smiled coming up with a drink and sitting it in front of Prue.

"Hey, Skye." Piper greeted with a sad expression.

"Hey Skye." Phoebe smiled.

"Wassup Skye." I also smiled.

"Hi!" Skye said cheerfully.

"Um, I think there's been some kind of mistake. I didn't order this." Prue looked at the drink that was in front of her. "I know. You have a secret admirer. He ordered it for you." Skye pointed at a creepy guy who was in a wheelchair.

"Who is that?" Piper perked up staring at the man.

"I have no idea. I'm just following the bartenders order's, and apparently, he's been eyeing Prue all night." Skye said.

You and your sisters raised an eyebrow at Prue who didn't look too pleased about this. "Skye, can you do me a favor? Um, tell him thank you and I'm very flattered. But I'm kind of seeing someone else." Prue handed back the drink to Skye. "Sure."

"Thanks." Prue said.

"This is a nice change of attitude." Piper tilted her head towards Prue.

"Tell me about it." You smiled.

"I'll say, does this mean you're thinking of getting serious with Andy?" Phoebe put her hand under her chin.

"Lately I've been thinking about a lot of things." Prue spoke.