EPILOGUE

POV: CALIX

"fucking! Why did it take you so long to do that!?" I get angry at everything I see and it's just annoying because the things I ask them to do haven't finished yet, then they'll say they're sick at that time?

"i-i'm so sorry, boss" said one of my employees.

"get out of my sight, now!"

I really can't control my anger towards my employees.

My employees didn't say anything and left immediately and I sat down in my chair. I tried to calm myself down.

I took my phone from the table to call my friend and asked them to drink at the club.

"what's up dude" said on the other line from the call.

"i want to calm myself" i used the coldly voice to him.

"what happen again? "

"just shut up and tell akius and zeus to go club later" i said calm voice before i hung up the call.

after I hung up I threw my phone back on my table again and touched my temple and rested my head on the top of my chair while touching my temple.

I'm always like this and i don't want anyone. They always make me angry.

While my head is resting in the top of my chair someone calls on my phone, then i check it.

Mom. . .

"what?"

"What is your problem and you scolded your employees again? "

"They are my problem, I asked them to do it properly, but they didn't do their job properly" They have the strength to report?, this is my company.

"Come home here, I will introduce you to someone" mom said.

"who is it?" i said while I was massaging my temple.

"just come here" before i speak, my mom hung up the call.

Messages: calix, pumunta kana dito mamaya. May pinuntahan lang siya saglit mag apply lang siya.

I just read the message from my mother and threw my phone on the table again.

I took my jacket to leave and before I grabbed my car Keys.

I'm in the elevator in my own elevator.

I quickly got out of the elevator and my employees below looked at me and I just looked at them with no emotion and it was obvious to them that they were scared so they're just bow for respect and i don't give them a pay attention, i just walk but someone bumped me.

"Aray!" Inis nasabi ng naka bangga saakin.

"Shit! Damnit!" Sabi ko rito at tumingin ako sa naka bangga saakin.

Tangina. . .She's fucking beautiful!, I just saw her and this is how I felt about someone I don't know.

I'm going crazy!

I just saw it staring at me as if it was observing me.

"S-sorry po sir" she said stuttering while looking at me.

"It's okay" I told her while I was busy looking at her face and eyes fucking beautiful eyes beautiful face.

I just looked at her and i spoke so I tried to avoid looking at her but I couldn't.

"Where are you going,huh?" tanong ko rito hakmang mag lalakad na ito palayo saakin.

"Aalis na po ako mag a-apply pa kasi ako sir" she was obviously nervous about her tone.