HOME SWEET HOME, MY HOME.

After an hour I was in front my beautiful mansion. It had a huge garden and in middle stood my elegant mansion. There was also a fountain in middle of the area. This fountain decorated the area.

I came out of the car and took a deep breathe and stared at the mansion for a long time

After some hour the watchman called out to me saying
'Yes? May I help you ma'am with anything?'
The watchman was new to me so I said
'Good morning uncle. I have came here to visit Mr and Mrs Chatterjee.
Are they living here only right?
As I am new to this city.'
'If you have came to visit Mr and Mrs Chatterjee then you are in the right place. This is the mansion where they live.'
'Thank you very much for your guidance. I can take my luggage to the house by myself.'
'Okay Madam.'
I went towards my house after talking with the watchman.

After a minute I was standing in front of my house's door. I was very much exited enter the house. At first I saw my childhood maid who was cleaning the floor of the house.

 At first I saw my childhood maid who was cleaning the floor of the house

I went beside her and shouted in her ears.
'PINKY MASI!!!!!!!!'
'Ah!!!!!!'
'Haha.!! This is me.'
'Who are you and how have you entered the house??'
'I am a ghost who will eat you up within a minute.'
'Oori baba. Ghosts can be seen in the daylight also?'
'Yes. You don't know?'
'Then you should be thrown out. Wait I call Ramlal.'
'Wait please don't call that security guard. Come on Masi I am Rim, your Rim Babu.'
'Rim Babu? Huh! She is in Pune and doing her training how could you be she tell me?'
'Acha so I am not your Rim Babu?'
'Yes.'
'Then how can I know your name?'
'You must have listened from Rim Babu.'
'Okay then how did I know the address that must be also told by your Rim Babu?'
'Yes.'
Okay, so now see this picture and tell me is this also been given to me by your Rim Babu?'
'This...... Rim Babu is this really you?'
'Yes masi I have returned from Pune!'
'What??? This a a surprise able morning. Our Rim Babu is back becoming a doctor.
Rim Babu let me call Boudi di and others.'
'No no!! Don't call them they must be taking rest. I will just get fresh up and then do some Puja and will call them by myself.'
'Okay Rim Babu.'
After some chatting with pinky masi I went to my room.