chapter 5

Y/n was sitting on the couch watching TV when he heard three people screaming from his room, Y/n quickly ran up to his room to see Jerry, Beth and Summer standing on Y/n's bed holding a bat, Y/n's chair and his pillow.

Y/n " What are you doing? "

Beth " There's a spider in here and we think It's poisonous. "

Y/n " Hang on [ kneels down ] come here girl I'm here they won't hurt you. "

Then the spider from a couple of chapters before crawled out from the light on the ceiling, the spider used a spider to fall onto Y/n's shoulder slowly. Y/n then lifted one of his fingers to the spider and saw it rub itself against his finger, Y/n looked back at his family to see them confused.

Y/n " I got this from a different planet It's completely harmless and adorable. "

Jerry " It could be carrying some deathly disease or be venomous. "

Y/n " Dad I just said that it is harmless and if it was carrying a disease then my room would alarm me off it, now please get off my bed. "

Jerry, Beth and Summer then jumped off Y/n's bed and put down all the stuff they picked up to defend against the spider, they walked up to Y/n and looked at his shoulder.

Beth " It is kinda cute. "

Summer " Just keep it away from my room. "

Y/n " She knows don't you? "

The spider then nodded and Y/n looked up to see that in one corner there were a ton of webs.

Y/n " Want to go back up there? "

The spider nodded again then Y/n put the spider in his hand and then lifted her into the webs, the spider then crawled onto the webs then fell asleep.

Y/n " ... How did you get in here my room stops everyone from entering without my permission. "

Rick then walked past the door.

Rick " I let them in. "

Y/n " How did you get in? "

Rick " I'm Rick fucking Sanchez I can do [ burps ] anything. "

Y/n " Fair enough but next time tell me. "

Rick " Yeah yeah sure. "

Rick then walked away then Jerry, Beth and Summer left the room when they did Y/n saw the doors close as they normally would. Y/n then walked up to his desk and tapped both sides of it twice then the desk flipped upwards and metal shutters blocked the windows, and another door blocked the doorway. The screen then turned on to show multiple icons one of a door, another of the windows, another with a microscope, another with a turret then a bunch more that didn't have icons. Y/n tapped on the door icon and it showed the code for the door also the screen showed logs of who entered the room and what happened to it, the logs showed that something breached the door's security and added new lines of code then another screen appeared of camera footage of outside the room and it showed Rick throwing something onto the door the device flashed for a second and the door opened.

Y/n " There it is. "

Y/n then looked at the code, saw the newly added lines and got rid of them, they he started to write more code so that any other device that would brute force the door open would be short-circuited. Y/n spent half an hour on the code and finished it then he tested it out by picking up the same device Rick used from Rick's garage, he threw it on the door and saw the door flash and the device spark then started smoking. The device then fell to the ground and Y/n picked it up then opened it to see that all the circuitry was completely destroyed, Y/n then saw Rick sitting on the couch then he dropped the device on Rick's lap. Rick picked it up and looked at the damage, Rick then threw it in the bin and looked at Y/n.