5️⃣

Chloe pov

I woke up to an empty bed, I sighed and got up, went in the bathroom, did my business , brushed my teeth, and then got out. When I got back to the room, I realized my bag that I carried to the club was on the nightstand.

I rush to it and take out my phone, 20 missed calls, and 45 messages from Nancy. I immediately called her back, and she picked up on the first ring.

"Likkle girl weh uh deh, look how long mi a call uh." She said. "Mi deh ova Noah yaad." I said, and she paused for a minute.

"Suh because di man a fuck out uh ole mek uh cyaa reply tuh mi messages dem?" She asked.

No likle filter.

"Mi and him nuh duh nothing Nanc, mi neva ave mi phone dats why." I told her and she kissed her teeth.

"Suh a u an him deh now?" She asked and I shrugged. "Yes gurl. Him ask mi last night." I told her and she did a little squeal. "Aye uh go deaf mi, chro." I said removing the phone from my ears and putting it on speaker.

"Mi exited fi uh, mi tink uh go dead alone and virgin." She said and I chuckled. "Suh wah would n wrong wit dat, mi ave tuh save my pussy." I told her.

"Talk truth, a one man mi a fuck from high school." She said.

A true uh cyaa fuck nobody else.

"I hear uh sista, suh a weh u deh?" I asked her laying down on my belly. "Nuh muss di man yard." She said and I chuckled.

"But look who seh dem naah guh back a di dranco yaad." I said and she laughed. "Uh know seh a likkle joke mi did a run, nuhn too serious." She said and I laughed.

"Mhmm." I said and she chuckles. We continued talking for a good while until I felt a hard slap on my two ass cheeks. "Oowwww." I whined. "Bumboclaat, a wah dat?" Nancy said on the line.

"Uh nuh dun chat tuh uh fren yet?" He said and I glared at him. "A wah duh duurrty foot Noah." Nancy said and he hissed his teeth and takes my phone. "Guh suck uh man hood." He said and hang up.

No likle limitations.

"A suh uh did stay?" I asked sitting up. "From a taller time. Fawud." He said walking to the door, I shake my head and follow behind him.  His place is so big and nice.

We arrived to the kitchen where I see two plates of food coverd on the island. "Watch ere, a u cook?" I asked him and he shakes his head no. "Di chef cook." He said and I nodded.

We sit and eat and after we were finished a middle aged lady came and take up our plates, washed them then disappeared.

"That's Miss. Jenny." He said. "So Noah, tell me wah mi nuh know bout uh." I said and he looks over at me, he stands up and lifts me up to the living room.

He sits with me straddling him and takes pout his weed from behind his ear. "Well, mi a 22, born October 24." He said lighting up he weed. "Wah else?" He asked him self and I chuckled.

"Wah uh duh fi a living?" I asked him looking around his place. "Night life." He said and I scrunch up my face in confusion.

"Wah dat?" I asked. "Mi nuh think uh ready fi know dat yet, wah uh need fi know is mi in a the night business, which mi think uh know dat. And Waine a we boss." He said.

"Suh wah uh plans with me?" I asked him looking in his eyes.

"Just duh be a borden to me, n we gud." He said blowing the smoke in my face. I nodded and I continued questioning him about himself and he did the same.