🏛️: First Encounter

Emperor Antonio...

Rome's mightiest, most handsome, most powerful emperor. A masterpiece, descended from the gods, raised on the lap of Venus. A leader worshipped by the people of Rome. He was successful, there was nothing he could ask for that he couldn't get. The only ruler blessed with immortality at a young age. His victories and the strength he brought to the empire were worth everything.

However, this mighty emperor had a problem, although he was of marriageable age, he did not marry because he was not in love. He did not want someone he did not love in his life. He was an emotional man at heart, and he wanted to show this emotion only to the one he loved. It was certain that those around him did not understand him, he was constantly presented with candidates who were similar to each other and had no difference. She did not want that, she was not satisfied with any of the candidates presented to her. She could not fulfill her father's wish for her, she could not find someone with whom she had an emotional connection.

Emotionally despondent, she was busy with the affairs of her state when the door opened and she turned her head towards the ornate and majestic door. The person who entered was his mother Marina. Her red dress adorned with a golden belt, golden crown and jewels made the whole room shine with dignity. Bowing to his mother, the young emperor braced himself for the words that would come from her as she approached him. She was obviously going to talk about marriage again, but her expression was different.

"I think you have found someone else for me, Madre Marina," he said in a growling but soft voice. "Which blonde, blue-eyed girl do you like again?" This time there was a slight sarcasm in her voice.

"One of the last prisoners brought in, a foreigner," Marina said in a nervous voice. "She's not even blonde; her eyes and hair are as black as night, her skin as white as the moon."

This one had a slight effect on Antonio. Someone different, huh? Like the Goddess of the Night ... Again the seeds of excitement grew in his heart, he wanted to see her. He wanted to touch her, to know her. Filled with this intense desire, he put his wand down on the table, on the map. He stepped out of the room.

"I want to see this girl, now."

"You cannot see her yet, my dear Emperor," Marina said. "Her body is covered in bruises and her dress is filthy. They are preparing her to be worthy of you."

"Sire," Commander Dario said, gathering up his long hair that had come loose from its clip. "I brought her here, you know. I haven't seen her face, but her body is worthy of you." He grinned. "I'm sure you'll love it."

"I hope you took advantage of the fact that we grew up together and didn't touch her, Commander Dario." Said Antonio with a snort.

"Oh no, I only glanced at her, I protected her myself."

Antonio took one last look at the people in the room and left. Marina sent Dario a death glare and followed her son out of the room.

*****

Antonio made his way quickly to his room. He glanced around the splendid room he had entered, the girl had not been brought to this room in an unusual way. Others were always asked to be brought here, why was this girl in a separate room?

He threw himself in front of the full-length mirror and pulled the armor off with a huff. As he grunted and stared at himself, he groaned with even greater annoyance at the familiar body that entered. It was his sister Chiara. She had come to mess with him.

"You're so excited."

"Shut up," he turned to his sister, who was straightening her blonde hair in front of the mirror. "Have you seen the girl?"