01.

I was sitting in front of my mirror. My hair and makeup getting done professionally as my mother walked in."You done, sweetheart?"

I hate when she called me that. Her fake politeness. I force a smile, saying through my teeth. "Almost mother!"

I look at her through the mirror, seeing that fake smile on her face. "Well, hurry up darling. We don't want to keep out guests waiting, do we?"

"Of course not mother. I'll be down in a minute." I try so hard not to spit in that womans face.

I get up from my chair, thanking the maids that helped me. Getting out of the room I shut the door. I was standing at the top of the staircase as the door opened. My parents standing in the hallway, greeting our guests. Three men. Father and two sons I suppose. The older one looks about my age, with a cold expression on his face. As for the younger one. He tried to look interested in all of this, but I'm sure that in his mind was only one thing. 'I can't wait to go home.'

I walk down the stairs as I feel eyes looking at me. Standing in between my parents, my father introduces me.

"Mr. Riddle. This is our daughter, Leila." My father says as I smile.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Riddle." I held out my hand with the fakest smile ever.

"Pleasure is all mine. "

He said with smile on his face. He turned his head towards his son's while saying "This is my son Thomas Riddle Jr." Pointing to his older son, who just gave me a small smile and shook my hand. "Pleasure to meet you miss Leila."

"And this is my younger son Matteo Riddle. " Who smiled and shaked my hand.

My father lead them to our dining room talking about how much he's honoured to have them over. As I was about to follow them my mother pulled me back.

"What?"

"There is something you should know."

She paused for a second before saying.

"Your father and I decided that it's the best for our family to marry you to Mr. Riddles older son Tom. "

She said coldly like it was nothing. Before I could say something she pulled me to the dining room. I sat beside my mother, shock writen on my face. My father clearly realised that and asked me.

"Leila, love, why don't you tell Mr Riddle about your achievements in Durmstrang? "

I looked at him for a second before I replied. "Oh, yes. I am the top of my classes. I am very good at astrology and potions. I really like to paint and read. Also-" I stopped talking as an idea popped into my mind. I looked at my father with a mischievous grin on my face as I continued. "I'm also a captain of the quidditch team. I play on the position of a keeper.And last year I started taking extra classes of Martial Arts."

As i finished my sentence in the corner of my eye I saw the furious look written all over my father's face. I look down with a smug smile on my lips. As I looked up I saw a shocked expression on Mr. Riddles face while his older son look down with the smirk on his face. On the other side his younger son Mattheo looked impressed at me.

"Really?? Cause I also play quidditch, I'm a Beater. "

I smiled at him.

"What martial arts you train??? "
He asked with excitement in his voice.

"I train Muay thai and taekwondo. "

As said that my mother kicked my foot under the table.

"That's so cool. You think you-

My father cut him off.

" Alright that's enough talking. It's time for dinner."

I look down at my plate as maids serve our food. I look up and thank them as they walk away. With my fork i slowly pick at my food, losing my appetite.

"What's wrong Leila, darling? Not as hungry as usually? You usually have no problem with eating."

I feel the tightness in my chest as I hear my mother's voice beside me.

"Well I didn't know we had geuests over for dinner so I went out to eat with Viktor earlier. Remember mom??"

"Oh yeah dear, but you can eat that, right??

She stared at me with smile. I knew that if I don't eat now, she gonna make me regret it later. I feel tears start to well up in my eyes as I excuse myself and walk out to the garden. I sit down on one of the benchs, tears pouring down my cheeks. It's already nighttime. I wipe my tears away upon seeing a shadow behind me. I turn around and saw Tom standing in front of me.