RETREAT PT.2

The group were playing a game and Zoe had  hit Zacks hand a lot and Zack was struggling to hit Mira's hand so he just touched them everyone watched as Zack blushed (it's so softt) he thought to himself as everyone immediately called him a pervert "your a pervert!" "We saw that look on your face" "you're a loser and also a perv I'm not shocked" Vin jin said looking the other way as Zack yelled at him to shut up.

In the architecture bus it was quiet and the tension was tense as no one talked basco was in the middle he sat in the back with the rest and Jace decided to have a nipple party since it was quiet in the bus. Then Vasco looked over to the beauty department bus and see's Eli jang with a lot of girls crowding him as Vasco sees this a tear goes down his cheek.
At the stop Zack did 892 and everyone was mesmerized by his strength but then Vin jin got 903 "was that your record Zack? I'm sorry but I guess you weren't strong enough." Vin jin said chuckling.

The two of them started having a stand off and arguing with each other who was better
They didn't notice that Vasco and Daniel made it to the punching machine Vasco did the hammer game and broke it and Daniel teared the punching bag. "That was amazing Vasco and you too Daniel" Y/n praised both of them causing Vasco to turn red and look away from her and Daniel to hesitate to reply back "thanks" you nodded.

The interaction between you three enraged Zack and Vin jin but after that they all arrived
At the retreat center and got out of the bus and stood in a line. The girls noticed one of the counselors attractiveness and began to call him handsome and they badmouthed the other counselor because he wasn't attractive. The handsome counselor checked everyone's bags to see if they had anything they weren't supposed too and some ppl hid their phones in their underwear the handsome counselor name was Zeus and the other was Won Bin.

Won bin showed his anger to Zeus in his thoughts thry all soon did recreation games and on one of them it was a matching game and Vasco looked over to see Jay being hugged by females instead of dudes. A tear went down Vasco's cheek again later there was a talent show where they all sat and watched different students do their talents from each department. After the show they went to Doo Lee's dorm but immediately left once they didn't want to be their and went to Mira's room which had you and Yui along with Zoe.

They played a drinking game and all passed out minus Mira and Doo Lee's party got in trouble with the counselor and they had to do punishments for it. In Daniels other body he was running to lose weight and Daniel's boss came across pics of Mira and Yui along with Mira and the talent show on a feed that was inappropriately taken of the girls along with Y/n one post read "my fav girl students" it was Y/n and Mira and the comments under thr post weren't appropriate.

When Daniel woke up he had sharpie on his face you looked at him and giggled causing Daniel to blush "I love your face tats they look cute" you chuckled and Jiho on the other hand has sharpie all over him by somebody else. In the morning it was time for recreation rafting Mira and Zoe along with Y/n were all in the same boat.
Zeus kept throwing water at them as they giggled when Won Bin saw that he decided to do the same but got opposite reactions from the teens.

During another recreation thing Mira and Y/n noticed Won Bin staring at them "Mira did you see that?" "Yeah I did I wonder why he's staring at us like that." "Me too" Y/n said confused by why he was staring at them at night Vasco and his friends were having a pillow fight and unintentionally Vasco sent someone flying and Won Bin looked for Mira and Y/n to find them in the warehouse with Zeus moving boxes "why are you two in here!" He questioned them.

Won Bin attacked Zeus Y/n and Mira was in shock as Won Bin beat him up "Mira! Let's leave!" You say to her as Mira got out of her trance Y/n was about to leave the warehouse to get someone but Mira saw a pic of herself on Won Bin's phone and pushed won bin off of Zeus and Zeus began to stomp on Won Bin. Mira and Y/n stopped him Daniel was at work in his other body and saw a flyer with Zeus on it with Mira and Y/n Zeus looked at them both weirdly "Mira step back!"

Before she could Mira got punched in the stomach "Mira!" You went over to her quickly "the fact you two stayed must mean you like me" he said to you both his face was demonic looking. He took off his pants as Won Bin tried to stop him but ended up on the floor. Zack went to Mira and Y/n's dorm room "their both not here?" Zack walked away to look for them and Zoe got a call from the other Daniel after Zack left.
Big Daniel was now awake "he said to wake up it's an emergency" "oh okay thanks" Daniel said.

Zack heard everything and went to go search for them as the police were on their way. "Zoey did something happen?" Daniel asked her noticing Zack's scared expression "yeah he said he couldn't find Y/n or Mira" Daniel's eyes widened Mira and you sat in a corner of the warehouse you held onto mira tightly "it's gonna be okay Mira I want you to run while I'll distract him okay?" You said to her quietly "but what about you?-" "HEY! EHAT ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT?" Heemin shouted at them you quickly got up and launched yourself at him "Run Mira!!" You shouted at her as you held onto Heemin so he wouldn't go after her he slapped and punched your back and tried to get up to get to Mira.

Mira successfully escaped as you held onto him even tighter you looked up at him noticing he stopped struggling then you realized it was a mistake as he smiled at you evily "do you like me too?" You immediately let go of him but he tugged on to your arm tightly not letting go "no! Let go of me!" You kick his face repeatedly but he didn't let go you punched his arm causing his to let you go you ran over to Won Bin and get to him but Heemin grabbed your foot causing you to fall to the ground hard "owe" "you can't escape me." He said and punched you in the face repeatedly causing you to go unconscious.

"Sorry for hitting you" when you opened one of your eyes you noticed he spreaded your legs causing you to scream and get him off of you but he wouldn't you screamed in horror Mira made it ti the dorms and callef for help screamibg for it Daniel and Zack saw her "Mira! Are you okay what happened where's y/n!" Zack asked her "it's Zeus he tried to rape me but Y/n saved me so I could escape we have to go back for her she's probably fending off against him right now I'll lead the way!" Mira said running towards the exit of the dorms to the warehouse Vasco came a long as he heard the commotion.

Zack found the warehouse quickly and saw the situation in anger he punched him immediately you scooted away from him immediately but Zack was getting beat up he already broke his arm and ribs yet he continued to fight you hold Heemin's foot Won Bin does the same and Zack punched him again and again as y/n tried to hold him back "Zack! Stop it's enough he passed out" you said to him the others along with the police made it to the warehouse.

When Heemin was getting arrested he smiled "why is he getting arrested?" "Maybe it's a false charge" "he's too handsome" people commented as you looked at them in disgust "he couldn't have saved them" people murmured about how Won Bin couldn't have saved them because of his looks but Zack shut them down immediately
Y/ns face was swollen because of the punches "y/n are you okay?" Mira asked you as she cried in your shoulder "I'm okay I'm glad your good tho" "thank you y/n thank you!" "Of course Mira were friends so I'll protect you"

The next day the incident was all over the news when some ppl heard about what happened to you they paid Heemin a visit in prison "your names Heemin right?" A guy with glasses and a white suit said to him "yeah" "did you try to rape Y/n?" Heemin nodded his tongue coming out of his mouth the guy in glasses has a knife "I came to cut here to cut your tongue" Eugene cut Heemin's tongue so hr wouldn't be able to talk heemin screamed in agony of the pain the next day after that Heemin would get visitors from Gun, Samuel, Jake, Charles Choi and Goo.

Y/n arrived home to meet her father "dad!" You ran into his arms Charles holds his daughters face "my poor daughter your face it's swollen your other eye you can't see out of it" "I'm okay dad! I'm still here though" "yeah you are that makes me happy" he hugs you gently in his arms after you left the house to go to meet Jinyoung Charles ordered someone to bring Heemin to him you met Jinyoung in his laboratory.

"Jinn" "spider Lily!" "Your face." You looked away "I'm okay just an accident" "what happened to it? Who did this to you" he shouted angrily "a rapist but I'm okay now!" "A what.." "nothing so I brought us stuff to eat!"