⚠️⚠️Don't forget me ⚠️⚠️

"🔐 Hey, remember! 🙏🙏🙏
⚠️ Don't forget... 😜
Share, comment, and like! 🥰🥰"

"Mom...come in," I whisper, my voice cracking.

She enters, concern etched on her face. "Hey, kiddo, I brought something." Her eyes well up with tears as she hands me the parcel.

I take it, my heart racing. "Eastwood High..." I breathe, my eyes scanning the letter.

My mom's arms wrap around me, holding me tight. "Oh, Emma, I know how much this means to you...how much it meant to you and Paul."

Tears stream down my face as I bury my face in her shoulder. "Mom, it's not fair. He was supposed to be here with me."

She strokes my hair, her voice trembling. "I know, baby.

But Paul would want you to be happy, to follow your dreams. You have to do this for both of you now."

I pull back, looking up at her with tears in my eyes. "But it won't be the same without him."

She cups my face, her eyes filled with tears. "No, it won't. But you'll make new memories, sweetie.

And Paul will always be with you in spirit."

I nod, feeling a lump form in my throat. "I miss him so much, Mom."

She pulls me into another hug. "I know, baby. Me too."

Memories of Paul flood my mind as I hold the parcel. His bright smile, his infectious laugh, our dreams and plans. My heart aches, missing him intensely.

"Mom, it's not fair," I whisper, my voice cracking. "He was supposed to be here with me, celebrating our acceptance to Eastwood High."

My mom's arms wrap around me, holding me close. "I know, sweetie. But Paul would want you to be happy, to chase your dreams."

I nod, trying to hold back tears. But they fall anyway, streaming down my face as I think about our moments together, our plans, our laughter.

As I read the letter, I feel a mix of emotions: sadness, nostalgia, but also determination. Paul would want me to be strong, to keep moving forward. And I will, for both of us.

...And I will, for both of us. _I'll make him proud, I'll make our dreams come true_. I take a deep breath, feeling a sense of determination wash over me.

Just as I'm about to open the letter, I hear a faint whisper in my mind. "Emma, don't forget me."

My heart skips a beat as I feel Paul's presence around me. I look around, wondering if I'm just imagining things.

"Paul?" I whisper, my voice barely audible.

The whisper seems to grow louder, more urgent. "Emma, don't forget me. Keep my memory alive."

Tears streaming down my face, I feel a surge of determination. I will keep his memory alive. I will make him proud.

And then, everything goes silent. The whisper disappears, leaving me with only my thoughts and the unopened letter in my hand.