Chapter 1

SASHAS POV

The plane ride wasn't so long, but I had hoped it would be. Shay was sitting next to me, calling dibs on the window seat. When we were taking off, she was looking out the window, at the city lights and I swore nothing was more beautiful than my view.

The best thing about the flight was that she fell asleep one me and wrapped her arms around my waist, burying her face in my chest. So I took the chance and put my arm around her shoulder, using my other hand to softly play with her beautiful, silky hair.

That's how the rest of the flight went on until we landed in Hawaii. We went through security and found our ride.

The place we ended up staying at was the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort. It was a really beautiful place.

We got our keys and headed up to our little apartment for a month. There were three rooms and two of us in each. Janel and Ashley, Troian and Shay, and Lucy and I. I love Lucy and all but I had a little hope that me and Shay had a room together. Even if we had to sleep in separate beds.

After unpacking and setting things up, we all decided to watch a movie then play our annual game of truth or dare. The movie we watched was The Conjuring and Shay snuggled into me and held my hand every time there was a scary scene and I couldn't have asked for more of a better time.

I always wondered why Shay was always closer to me than the other four girls but I never wanted to get my hopes up.

The movie finally ended and we moved to the floor, making a circle. To make more sense of where everyone was sitting, Janel was on my right, Ashley was on Janel's right, Troian was on Ashley's right, Lucy was on Troian's right and Shay was on Lucys right then it was back to me. (AN: I literally don't know what I wrote wtf im sorry if you don't understand)

The game started with Troian.

"Um, Janel. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Starting risky aren't we, J." Ashley said making all of us chuckle.

"I dare you to... lick Lucy's nose."

"Shouldn't I be getting something out of this because apparently my nose will have spit on it." Lucy choked out with a smile, disgusted with the dare.

"Well how am I so sure your nose isn't so disgusting."

"Janel, pass or go with it?" Troian asked.

"Ugh I'll go with it." And with that Janel stuck the tip of her tongue on Lucy's nose but Troian pushed Janel's head in more making her squirm and I felt bad for Lucy because I knew how much this was for her but it still didn't stop the rest of us from laughing a little too much.

"Ok enough!" Lucy screeched out.

Troian let go and Janel quickly got up, running to the bathroom sink with Lucy. When they got back, Janel chose Ashley and she chose dare.

"I dare you to... kiss Troian on the cheek."

"Like I haven't done that before." Ashley spoke sarcastically, clearly tired with the boring dare.

She kissed Troian on the cheek, licking it a little, and Troian wiped wiped it off with a disgusted look on her face.

"Ok, Shay! Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Of Course. If you were to have a really sexy, long make out session with someone in this room, who would it be and why?"

I froze. What if it wasn't me. What if she doesn't like me and it'll always just be a stupid little crush.

"Sasha, definitely. Its not like we haven't done it before." She smirked at me, nudging my side with her elbow. Flattered and embarrassed would be an understatement. I was clearly blushing and my heartbeat was interrupting the sounds of wolf-whistles and chuckles.

"Can we sleep now, it's 11pm and we have a lot to do tomorrow." Lucy broke me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I just want to go to bed, I'm tired," I agreed.

"Ok you party poopers."

"No one even uses that Janel."

"I really don't care Ashley. Lets just go to bed, they aren't the only tired ones."

When everyone got to their rooms, Lucy and I decided to watch an episode of The Walking Dead before we went to sleep.

"Look there wasn't even enough blood in the carrier for Judith to be dead. And there wasn't any trails or flesh!"

"Whatever floats your boat Sash."

"It could be the blood of a walker. And don't you think anyone would try to save a baby in a carrier whilst zombies were approaching it."

"It makes sense but we'll find out later. Lets just go to sleep now."

"You're no fun, Lucy"

"Isn't it obvious."

After our little feud we both got in bed and fell asleep.

___________________

YAY NEW CHAPTER

VOTE, COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW IF THERES ANY MISTAKES

SO IM SORRY IF THE ENDING WAS SORT OF BORING BUT LUCY AND SASHA ARE GONNA HAVE A REALLY CLOSE FRIENDSHIP AND THEYRE JUST HAVING SOME FUN

HOPE YA LIKED IT

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME, XOXO, GOSSIP GIRL