Chapter 3

I'm in a car RN and its raining so I was like "why not write the next chapter of my book" THANK ME. YOURE WELCOME.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We started off watching Oculus and were at the part where the kids dad was taking off his own nail, wtf. What kind of spirit compels a guy to take off his own nail.

We were both laying in my bed, with two blankets over our laps. My head was hiding in Shay's neck and her arms were wrapped around my waist, nothing could be more perfect. It wasn't like a dating cuddle (not that I don't want it to be) but more of a I've-kissed-you-like-20-times-but-we're-still-friends kind of cuddle.

"Sasha, you wanted to watch horror movies now watch." Shay half whispered in my ear, god that was so sexy.

"He's taking off his nail, Shay. How are you able to watch that!" I rested the side of my head on her shoulder.

"Oh trust me, I've seen worse."

"What's worse? Paily? Cause I couldn't agree more." I said, chuckling as Shay gasped.

"I make any scene hot if I'm in it to be honest."

"Not when you're kissing a pig."

"Rude!" We both started laughing out loud, completely ignoring the movie.

I decided to play around to get closer to her. "Hey Shay, could you hold this," I said as I put my fist above her hand.

"Sure, what is it," she said, then I held her hand an whispered "No homo." And at that moment we started laughing like maniacs. (AN: this part is completely based off of my experience with my crush, who has a boyfriend :,) hopefully she doesn't find my account and see this or I will delete my life #feels4horton )

When we finally calmed down, I realized that Shay looked tired and I felt a bit sleepy myself.

"Shay, can we take a nap?"

She started getting up, "Sure lets g-"

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back, "No, stay, please."

She looked sort of shocked but smiled a little and got back in bed so that both of us were facing each other, covered in blankets.

It was a bit quiet and taking me a while to go to sleep. I could feel her hot breath, it smelled completely of mints.

The amount of space between us was so small and it started getting a bit hot in the room.

My eyes were staring into her beautiful, sparkly ones. She picked up her hand and pushed my hair out of my face. Her hands were so soft and I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

I started to lean in but realized what I was doing, Shay is straight, she would never go out with a girl, especially not me. I pulled back just a little and Shay let out a small cough.

"Uh I'm sorry i don't know I'm just so used to it." Wow that will definitely make this better. I love myself. (Note the sarcasm)

"It's fine , I'm used to it too, don't be worried," Shay flashed me a smile.

And with that, we drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT IM JUST SO BUSY VERY OFTEN, I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE SO MANY READS THANK YOU SO MUCH OMFGJAVAHAHGSHS

IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE I KINDA EXPLAINED THAT IN THE LAST AUTHORS NOTE

THANKS FOR READING LOVELIES
~XOXO HORTON