Introduction

Hi I'm Echo summers, I know weird name right. My mum and dad wanted it to stand out and it sure as hell did all my brothers have normal names it's just not fair! Anyway I'm just gonna say my brothers names maybe that will make me stop rambling...
So as you know I'm the youngest I'm 16 then there's my twin Ethan Summers older than me by 6 minutes he is never gonna let that go to be honest then there is Dylan Summers age 17 then the triplets Mason, Hunter and Max Summers age 18 all so annoying may I add. Next there's Alex and Ryan Summers age 19 then Tyler and Blake Summers age 20 then Theo and Ryder Summers age 23 Dan Summers age 24 and last but not least Curt and Callum Summers age 25.
I have to live with all of them cause most of them are too lazy not to get off their arse and buy their own house or apartment. (A/N I will describe the boys and echo in the next chapters~emzy) I have no idea how my mum could have all these kids and still be sane but oh well none of that matters now she's dead but I wasn't really that close to her I know it was sad and that but I mean I was 13 when she had a heart attack and I didn't cry at all. Only a few of my brothers cried and my dad did but he died as well he died last year he was in a car crash and I was with him it was on the way to my dancing class and we got hit by another car from behind I was in a coma for 3 or 4 weeks. when I woke up none of my brothers would tell me if my dad was fine or not it was really annoying and after I found out my dad did die I cried more then than I did in my life so now I am under the care of my oh so annoying big brothers.