Chapter 2

-

    A/N~ I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating I will try and update more than I have been

-

I am running as fast as I can not wanting to stop or look behind me to see how close she is, I am terrified I don't know why though all I can think about was run. Run away from whoever is behind me. I can feel her getting closer and closer. I can feel her reach out to grab me I scream.

I wake up drenched in sweat and see Dylan, Dan and Alex standing by my door looking out of breath. "Um... hey guys what are you doing here." I said not wanting to talk about what just happened.

"We were just going to bed when we heard a scream are you okay Echo?" Dylan said sounding worried "Yeah why wouldn't I be fine I mean it was just a nightmare I'm fine guys seriously" I said laughing still a little shaken up from the dream.

"Well get to sleep because we have school tomorrow and Callum says you are defiantly going tomorrow no excuses you know how he is" Alex said rolling his bright green eyes.

"Okay I better get to sleep night guys see you in the morning love you" I said getting off my bed to kiss the three of them on the cheek 

"I would go and give the rest of them a kiss but one I can't be bothered and two I'm still mad with Callum" They laughed and walked away I closed the door got into my Pyjamas, got into my bed and tried to get to sleep but couldn't because the dream was still haunting me after about one hour it was about 12 O'clock I still couldn't get to sleep so I decided to go down the stairs and get a glass of water so I quietly got out of my bed, opened the door it creaked a little but it didn't make that much noise I went down the stairs missing a couple that creaked so I don't wake anyone up. 

At times like this I'm thankful for having brothers that sleep like rocks, when i finally get to the kitchen i open the door turn on the light and get a glass turn on the tap and put water in it. As I was drinking the water i looked out the window and saw a figure standing under a street lamp staring right at me. i dropped my glass in shock it made a really loud smashing sound as it hit the floor. I looked down to see the mess I made i looked towards the window again cautiously, the figure had vanished. Must have been my imagination I thought. 

By now most of my brothers had come down to see what the noise was. It was a funny sight to see Max, Hunter and Mason all still had their maid outfits on and had feather dusters as a weapon. Ethan,Tyler and Blake had baseball bats and Dylan, Ryan, Theo, Ryder, Dan, Curt and Alex had their hands up and ready to fight lets just say that i was pissing myself laughing at this point. 

"What was that noise?" they all questioned at the same time I don't know how that's possibly but oh well.

"I just smashed the glass because I thought i saw something outside but i'm fine now you guys can go back to sleep i'll clean this up." I said trying to get the figure out of my mind if i thought i was going to get sleep before i sure as hell won't now i thought to myself. After they all went away after a lot of arguing, which I won of course. I cleaned the glass up and put it in the bin. I walked up the stairs not bothering about the noise this time and closed my door. I lay on my bed trying to get to sleep and after about another hour I closed my eyes and fell into darkness hoping i wont have another nightmare.

A/N~ I am going to try and update more now. I am so happy that people actually like my story, i'm also sorry if you have had to read my story again just to remember it. I hope you liked this chapter. I will probably start updating ever week depending on how much stuff I have to do and sorry if there is any spelling mistakes.