Chapter 3

A/N- I feel sooooo bad about not updating i honestly couldn't think of anything to write at all okay so on with the story oh and thanks for the votes and comments guys love you all!!!!!!

As I walked through the main doors in school with my best friends Charlotte and Cole. They chatted away filling me in with the gossip that happened yesterday when I was away even though I told them many times I don't care they don't seem to listen to me, like always... anyway Cole and Charlotte are twins and they are the best people you will ever meet! I have known the twins all my live they are AMAZING!!!!

"Echo are you even listening to me" Charlottes voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Yes Charlotte I was listening to you"

"Really so what was I saying then" Charlotte said as she twirled a bit of her bright purple hair around her fingers.

"well... umm you were saying that you wanted to fuck Daniel Parks yeah that's exactly what you were saying" I said as she blushes bright red; Daniel has been her crush forever I don't know why they haven't hooked up I mean they are perfect for each other.

"Oh that is really good I mean come on sis you have to make it look less obvious when you stare at him. I mean he's hot and we all know that but tone it down a bit babe." Cole said as lightly hits his sister on the arm and pretends to swoon.

"haha you think you're so funny Cole just go away no one wants you here." As she flicks him the finger, annoyed and embarrassed.

"Echo wants me here right hun, oh look at that one of your delicious looking brothers who totally wants me is coming this way," He said as he fixed his hair I had to hold back a laugh because right now Cole looked like a constipated smurf if only I had blue paint.

"Hiya Dylan, what do you want" I reluctantly spoke, they hardly ever talk to me in school unless they need something.

"Oh nothing," he exclaimed trying to look innocent. "Just wondering if you want money for tonight" he spoke really fast trying to get it all out at once.

"ummm why would I need money?"

"well we need you to go shopping for food for the party we are having it starts at 7pm"

"wait party? I didn't know we were having a party why didn't you guys tell me about it?" I asked.

"well you weren't really supposed to know, anyways about the food?"