HH - Husker X Angel Dust - The contract PART 2

Requested by: part two requested by @princesslover19 (It's rlly depressing sorry in advance)

TW: Suicide, substance abuse

Two weeks later

Charlie looked over as Angel's head collapsed onto the bar, their supply quickly going down now Husk wasn't there to restock. And now that Angel was free to do as he pleased, he spent his days lied against the bar drinking away what pain he could. It wasn't enough, it would never be enough. No one was quite enabling him but they had accepted that attempting to get him to move on would do more damage than good. It was too soon.

Maybe one day, Charlie would walk over and sit him up. Tell him he could continue to live, and thrive and one day he could be reuinted with Husk in whatever there was after hell. But would Angel ever accept that? If she pulled him up, could he sit up straight and brush himself off? Could he talk through the pain, or push past it? Could he ever really move on? Even the usually optimistic Charlie couldn't help but doubt it.

It had been two painful weeks for everyone- though he may have been quiet and grumpy, Husk was a vital part of the hotel. Everyone loved him, and everyone missed him. Everyone was hurting.

Angel groaned as he sat up, looking around for something else to drink. Nothing. Vaggie and Charlie had emptied the bar whilst he was unconscious. "Fuck..." He sighed, finally fully sitting up for the first time in weeks. Would he finally move? Get out of that chair and go to bed. Sleep, rather than passing out on the bar every so often.

Vaggie saw him, watching as he tried to walk. "Woah- woah Angel. Want some help? You're not gonna-"
"Fuck off Vaggie-" He rubbed his face, muttering to her.
"Please Angel," The concern spread across her face, looking up at him. Though, she quickly jumped away when he snapped.
"I said fuck off Vaggie!" There was nothing but anger in his first, though it dissolved into sadness. Tears formed in his eyes, "Sorry... I just need to be alone." She nodded, backing away. She let him walk away.

"We care about you Angel, don't forget that." He stopped, his fists scrunched up into balls as the first few tears managed to escape.
"Sure..." Were his final words to Vaggie, before he stumbled up the stairs. It didn't matter that his soul was free because this wasn't worth it. None of it was worth it without Husk.

Rather than collapsing onto his bed once reaching his room, Angel walked over to the dressing table and sat down. He barely managed to look up at the sad shell of an existence he had become. Things weren't getting better now, he had reached rock bottom and there was no chance of rising.

The mirror smashed against his hand, bloodying his knuckles. Angels hand grazed along the shards, disturbing Charlie's nap.

...

She jumped up at the sound of a crash, curiosity and anxiety overpowering her as she bolted down the halls. Then it hit her. Angel. No, Angel...

The terrified princess threw the door open and saw him slumped over his desk with the biggest shard in his hand, blood trickling down off the dresser. "Angel!" Charlie screamed, running over and pulling him up. But it was too late... it was all too late...
Her cries filled the hotel.

"Angel..."

"Angel can you hear me?"

Husk...

He looked up, and around. Brightness consumed the building. Wherever he was. And there before him, stood his love in a white suit. "Husker..." tears ran down angels face, running over to the golden gates that husk stood in front of and grabbing onto him. "You stupid bastard! You fucking died!" Angel sobbed into his shoulder for several minutes.

"I was waiting for you, here..." Husk's finger gently lifted angels chin. "Waiting where..." he looked around, anxiety once again filling him.

Saint Peter approached the pair, "are you finally ready to enter heaven? Y'know this guys been sat at the gate waiting for weeks!" He complained. Heaven? Heaven! Angel looked up to the Saint in shock. "I'll have to get your name before I let you through..." the book was open in peters arms.

Husks arm snakes around angels side, smiling slightly at his words. He didn't know what to say. Heaven. "What's your name?"

"Anthony..."