Chapter 1

Being an angsty drone in the colony is all fun and games until you're looked at as if you are the last thing on Copper-9 you'd want to hang out with. In particular, there was a purple angsty little drone named Uzi Doorman, currently sitting in class. She groaned as the teacher just seemed to continue on and on with his lectures. It felt as if the day would never end. She wanted to go home, Lizzy and the rest of the gang were throwing little paper balls at her, with Thad giving her the occasional pitty glance.

Fucking bastard, don't give those damn looks if you're not gonna do anything about it!

Finally after what seemed like forever, class ended and Uzi made a run for it. She finally got home, locking the door behind her in her room, not really bothering to talk to her dad. Her relationship with her father wasn't completely terrible, but he never really supported her either. He wasn't exactly someone that was to be trusted.

The purple worker sighed as she looked around her room; in this case, it was her moment of solace. She could breathe in here and not be judged for anything. For someone being 'Khan's daughter', it sure didn't seem like respect was a thing anymore. Not that she cared in the first place.

Uzi walked over to her desk and sat down, gazing at her new railgun she was building. After she met N and the others, there wasn't exactly a need for the colony locking its doors down anymore, although they could never be to sure. It's not like her dad was going to let the door thing go after her mom died. She started to look over the blueprint and create a list of things she needed. Her goals had changed, so the design and purpose of the railgun had changed as well. Now, she was more determined to get off of the planet and kill all humans. Meaning she needed to repair the gun, but also the landing pod. Although that was going to take a while.

As she got lost into her thoughts, Uzi didn't notice a particular murder drone crawling through the vent into her room. She jumped when she felt his hands pop up on her shoulders.

"Hey Uzi!" N smiled happily, his tail wagging.

"ROBO-JESUS N! You scared the shit out of me!" Uzi yelped. She's so cute... N gazed down at her while she was lecturing him about scaring her.

N was really happy he got to meet Uzi, it seemed like ever since he laid eyes on her, it was all he could think about. Anywhere from her beanie, her perfect purple hair, optics, lips, body, body language, the slightest movements she would make. Everything about her in his opticals was perfect. After all, he had been watching her ever since she began to build her original railgun she shot him with when they first met. Not exactly the first impression he wanted to make, but it worked out in the end.

"Heh...sorry Uzi! Do you mind if I use that extra drawing stuff you have? I want to practice my skills!" N asked, tilting his head in question, making the worker's visor blush a little at the gesture. Which to N, this didn't go unnoticed. That's right Uzi, blush around me all you want, I'll always love you.

"Yeah, I left your stuff where you put it last under the bed, you can pull it out and relax on the top of the bed while drawing if you want. I don't mind." Uzi replied, turning back around, getting lost in the process again about the landing pod and the railgun. N grinned happily once again, thanking Uzi before grabbing his things and starting to practice little sketches of her. Something she didn't find weird since he was just practicing, but she found it rather sweet it was always her.

Uzi thought back to her school day, she partially learned a few things from time to time to help her with constructing things, but most of it she learned on her own from programs she downloaded. This helped immensely and everything sure, but the unfortunate part she couldn't get out of her head was the bullying that tended to come with school. She got lucky today, she was able to get away before anyone like Lizzy or Doll reached her, but any other day she would get bullied in some way. Anything from paper balls being thrown at her to sometimes even punches.