Pt 2- Trick or treat,freak//four//

October/31/1984            The song quote for this chapter is"I'm telling you it's Halloween town just like the book,the ghost,The goblins"

Same quote as last time

Gwen was having the best time ever with max it was nice to finally have another girl to hang with.Even if she had just met her,Gwen and max walked side by side "so what's it like being a twin?You guys can like read each other minds or so I heard."Max questioned Gwen."what no way, that'd be cool tho" Gwen laughed at maxes questioned.Gwen, Max, Lucas, Dustin, Mike, and Will all remain trick or treating, with Mike annoyed by Max's presence despite not being a party member. Max then turned to Gwen and inquired, "So, um, Gwen, if you wanted to, would you want to have a sleepover?" She quickly added, "My mom is totally okay with it, and she can pick us up." Gwen's face lit up with excitement, and she enthusiastically replied, "Yeah! I'll tell my brother to tell my mom."

Dustin, Max, Lucas, and Gwen were walking together, with Lucas and Dustin still engaged in their ongoing debate about the deliciousness of 3 Musketeers. Gwen suddenly turned back and noticed that Mike and Will were nowhere to be seen. She called out, "Hey, where's Mike and Will?" Lucas, Dustin, and Max looked around, and they spotted Mike helping Will up out of a corner where he had been sitting.The four friends hurried over to where Mike and Will were standing. "Is he okay? What happened?" Lucas inquired, attempting to assist Will. However, Mike brushed him off and said firmly, "He's fine, I got him. He's fine." Gwen looked concerned as she placed her hand on Will's shoulder and asked, "What happened, Will? Are you okay?" But before Will could respond, Mike chimed in defensively, "I just said he's fine." Gwen retorted, "Stop acting like a jerk. I'm allowed to be concerned for my brother. You aren't the only one who cares." Mike quickly shot back, "Clearly, you don't. You ditched him for your new amazing friend Max. I'm gonna take him. You guys keep going. I'm bored anyways."  Mike put his arm around Will and mumbled something about telling their mom that they'd be at Max's house at her address. Will nodded in acknowledgment. Gwen softly reassured him, "Also, don't listen to Mike. He's being a jerk. I do care." She removed her hand from his shoulder. Will responded with a nod, saying, "Yeah, I know." As they watched Mike and Will walk off, Lucas, Dustin, Gwen, and Max stood watching them leave.Max turned to Gwen, Lucas, and Dustin with a puzzled expression. "What was that about?" she asked. Lucas, Dustin, and Gwen let out a collective sigh in response, clearly frustrated with the situation.

After another hour of trick or treating together, Gwen and Max walked to Max's house and opened the door, finding Max's stepbrother, Billy Hargrove the same bitch who almost hit Gwen with his car, with a date. Billy immediately yelled at Max, "What the hell?" Max tried to respond, but Gwen stepped in, coming to her friend's defense. "Not her fault, Yuck. Get a room," she exclaimed before both girls entered Max's room, snickering as they closed the door behind them.