Until I Say

"He came inside of you?" Anna screeches in a joking terror. "I mean! I've been sleeping with Zack, but at least I'm using protection. Not only did you not use protection, but you let him pour his liquid birth juice inside of you?"

"His what" I roar in laughter. "I'm on the pill, Anna. You know this."

"And the pill is about as effective as a butter knife cutting through rock. You need to still get plan B. And I mean it! You have so much life ahead of you yet. Just go remove his baby-making milk from your body."

I laugh even harder. "The shit you come up with."

"What is on the agenda for today?" She questions while looking down at her phone. "Aside from you getting plan B and shoving that shit down your throat?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, to be honest. There was another person interested in the house and I might see if they want to come look at it today. I mean, at this point with the money I just received from my grandmother's will, I'm in no rush to sell it and might just keep it as a summer home or something. I haven't quite figured it out yet."

"Keep it and we can move here. I'll live with you in this house. I'm starting to get a little too comfortable with Zack."

"And that is a problem," I argue and set my coffee cup down. "That family isn't one you want to be sucked into."

Her eyes widen and she flashes her eyebrows. "Coming from the woman who just let one of them shoot his sperm bullets into her."

"Yep. And I'm not letting it get serious. I am only having sex with him. And that may have been the only time I ever slept with him I..."

"Haven?" Logan's voice calls out from my bedroom. "Hey, I need your help with something. Can you come here really quick?"

Anna flashes her eyebrows. "He wants sex again. And you just said..."

"Nope," I argue and spin around. "I'm not giving him sex. And just because he calls my name, doesn't mean he wants it."

"He does." She argues and flashes her eyes again. "You're going to go into that room and he's going to try getting into your..." She pauses and looks down at my very short shorts. "What even are those?"

I chuckle. "They are pretty much underwear. Booty shorts. Spank fabric."

She laughs as I walk toward the stairs and quickly rush up them. I reach my bedroom door and without warning, I am pulled in by Logan. Our lips connect without a second to spare and his hands are quickly sliding into my booty shorts.

"Woah," I say and push off him. I run my finger across my lips and cannot fight my smile. "Listen, last night was amazing. Four times in one night is a record for me. And you came in me all four times. But today is a new day and I have things to get done and you do too. And let's not forget we both agreed to..."

"Not get attached." He interjects and tries to kiss me again, but I pull back. "I'm not attached. I promise. It's going to take a lot more to get me attached than sex. I mean, you are unbelievably beautiful, funny, smart, and everything a man would want in a 'woman package' and for that, I can say you have me there, but trust me, I'm not attached."

"Good!" I say and try to push him off, but the way his fingers slide in the band of my booty shorts does arouse me and a part of me does want him again.

No! I have to stop myself.

"Now," I say, and continue to push back but allow his fingers to continue to slide along the band. "We have..." I pause and release a light gasp as his fingers slide lower. My clit is aching and my pussy is drenched without much of him trying.