It's slimey!//five//

November/1/1984           The song quote for this chapter is..."eugh...brotha eugh.."

Gwen stirred awake in Max's bed, her eyes flickering open as she stretched out her limbs. She let out a sleepy "Morning, red" to Max, who was sitting up in bed. Susan, Max's mom, knocked on the door and informed them, "Girls! Billy's gonna take you to school in 20 minutes!" Max answered back loudly, "Okay!" Susan then added, "Oh, Gwen, your mom said to make sure to call her and to come home after school." Gwen responded with a casual "alright" and started getting ready to prepare for school.

gwens outfit and hair:

After Billy dropped Gwen and Max off at school, they hurried into the classroom

After Billy dropped Gwen and Max off at school, they hurried into the classroom. Mister Clark was teaching, and the boys -lucas,will and mike sat in the front the room.But no dustin? Max and Gwen found seats in the back, settling in and waiting for class to continue. Suddenly, dustin rushed into the class with books in his hand interrupting mister Clark. Apologies could be heard, "I'm so sorry. Please continue." as dustin sat with lucas,mike and will he turned to Max and Gwen, addressing Max specifically, "Av club today." Max responded with a dismissive thumbs-up. Mister Clark Cleared his throat and said, "Dustin." Dustin quickly followed up with a sincere apology, "I'm sorry. Please continue." Mister Clark nodded and resumed his lesson. 

After the bell rang, the party, along with Max, walked out of class and made their way to the av club room. Once there, Gwen closed the door, and everyone gathered around the table. Dustin placed his ghostbusters prop from his costume on the table, and with excitement, he announced, "Halloween night, I found something in my trash. Thought it was a mouse, but no. I call it Dartanion."Dustin revealed the small, slimy lizard-like creature inside the container, holding it in his hand with a smile on his face. "Cute, right?" Mike repeated the name, "Dartanion?" Dustin responded, "Dart for short." Gwen spoke up, "And you found him in your trash?" Dustin explained, "Foraging for food." He paused for a moment before asking, "Wanna hold him?"Gwen firmly declined holding the creature, expressing her disgust with a firm "absolutely not," but Dustin insisted it was perfectly safe. He slid Dart into her hand, but as soon as it touched her skin, she immediately exclaimed, "Ew! Get it off! Get it off!" Gwen quickly passed it to Max, who recoiled saying, "Ew! It's slimy!" The lizard-like creature was then passed to Lucas, who reacted similarly, saying, "Ew! Ew! He's like a living booger!" Finally, it reached Will.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆