Chapter One: Crystal

Gem:

I feel awful for hurting Mint, I should probably apologize. I think. But Mint probably won't trust me... I continue. I look at my cat, Gandalf, "Hey..." I whisper. Gandalf meows at me. "Yeah, I guess I could wear a disguise," I say to myself, then I quickly grab a disguise and put it on. "Alright, I have a plan." I say, but suddenly see a light purple crystal that has a note attached to it, the note says: "This crystal can repair damage, if your willing to pay the price..." "What's the price?" I ask, even though I know that no one will answer. "Wait, I could use this to fix all the damage caused by Fwhip and Jimmy." I realize. I grab the crystal and try to figure out how to use it. "This is frustrating." I growl. Gandalf meows again. "Eh, I'll figure it out." I say. Soon, the crystal begins to glow, and a voice can be heard, "Hello Gem..." The voice says, "I'm Amethyst." They add. "Wait, how do you know my name?" I ask. "Gem, wouldn't you rather learn how to use the crystal?" Amethyst asks. "I guess that's also important..." I say. "The proce of using the crystal is that you'll slowly go insane." Says Amethyst. "Sounds not awful." I reply, "Also can I give you a nickname?" I ask. "Alright Amy!" I say. "To use the crystal... you need to sacrifice your sanity." Amy says. "Okay, I don't even know how much I have left." I say. "Hold the crystal and repeat after me." Amy instructs. I grab the crystal. "Take my sanity," Amy says. "Take my sanity," I repeat. "Curse this place, fix the rest." Amy says. "Curse this place, fix the rest." I repeat. Amy smiles, "Good, that is all." She says, and I feel my...I think sanity, as it drains...but I feel like I lost a lot more than just my sanity. "Amy, why do I feel like I lost more than just my sanity?" I ask. "That's normal," Amy says. "Oh, okay," I reply, before I sigh, "I'm glad that's normal." I say. "I have to go for now, I'll be back later!" Amy exclaims, then she dissappear. "Okay!" I reply, but she probably didn't hear me. After a few moments I begin to feel the ground shake, and my empire feels filled with dark magic. I run to Mythland, it's back to how it was before it was destroyed."Gem!" Sausage exclaims. "What?" I ask. "Are you the one that fixed all this?" He asks. "Yeah..." I answer. "Why do you sound sad?" Sausage asks. "I can't explain..." I whisper. "Oh, alright." Sausage sausage. "Well, I need to go talk to everyone." I say. "O-okay, have fun! I'll just be sacrificing blood sheep!" "Okay," I run to House Blossom and see Mint, she's standing in a circle...of wither roses."Mint!" I yell. She looks sad, and I run towards her. "Are you okay?" I ask. "No! I'm stuck." Mint growls. I panic. "How long have you been there?" I cautiously ask. "Five hours..." Mint answers. "FIVE WHOLE HOURS?!" I  yell."Yea-" Mint answers. "I'm glad you didn't die," I say, sounding very happy. "Well, I'm still worried." I add. "I'm fine," Mint argues. "You were stuck in a circle of wither roses, and you think your FINE?" I yell. Mint shrugs. "You could have died." I say. "I didn't die though." She argued. "Don't hurt yourself again, please." I say. "Also your bad at disguising yourself." Mint randomly says. "I know," I sigh. "Anyways, I need to go back to crystal cliffs," I add. "Alright." Mint replies.

After a little while, I return to my empire. "Gem!" A familiar voice exclaims. "You fixed it!" They add, then I recognize the voice belongs to Amy. "Hey..." I reply. "So, you might need to build yourself a home," Amy says. "I know," I sound sad as I say this. "Well, you could build a small place inside a cave " Amy says. "Okay, I guess I have to go build something."I sigh. "What's wrong with building a house?" Amy asks. "It's hard." I complain. "So what?" Amy asks. "I'm tired." I answer. "Ya know you could use that crystal to make things easier." Amy says. "Fair, I'll do that." I reply. "Okay, just grab the crystal, and repeat after me." Amy instructs. Once again, I grab the crystal. "Built of magic, created a cabin." She says. "Built of magic, created a cabin." I repeat. "Where the light dies, and the shadows rise." She says. "Where the light dies, and shadows rise." I repeat. After a few seconds, a small cabin appears I'm front of me. "That's all." Amy says. Suddenly a large dark purple tentacle Grabs my leg, and I can't see anything. "Ow!" I yell.