in the night

tina close the door behind her she was exhausted for a first day she went to the kitchen to make two cups of soup and grab her bag and went to her room she closed her room door threw her bag in the closet sit on her bed grabbed her remote and watch some TV for a little bit she was very exhausted a few hours later she went to bed.

At midnight she woke up she had her LED lights on she set up and her head was hurting a little so she got up and figured she was dehydrated she opened the door and closed it she went to the windows and saw her mom's car there and it was parked and turned off so her mom was home and she was guessing her mom was asleep she walked to the kitchen but she was walking her legs were hurting for some reason she accidentally fell but she called herself with her hands luckily she wasn't too loud she wondered why were her legs so hurting her body hurt it for a little bit she got back up went to the refrigerator got a soda can and now she was walking back to her room she had the same thing she got up and went back to her room she opened the soda can very very quietly so she wouldn't wake up her mom she drink the soda can put it down and went back to sleep.

(251 words)