CHAPTER TEN

"THIS IS WHY I HATE IT when those two idiots are together

"THIS IS WHY I HATE IT when those two idiots are together." Max and Daniel were never a good mix, especially during home races. It's like the ones excitement is spread onto the other and your left with two hyperactive children.

Unfortunately Olivia got in between the cross fire of water gun fight that the two were having with Fernando and that left her on her way towards the F2 paddock. Far, far, far away from Max and Daniel.

The girl still seething with annoyance, clearly wasn't looking where she was going as she bumped into someone's shoulder. Spilling their coffee all over her shirt."I'm so sorry!"

Olivia sighs, "No, I'm sorry. I clearly wasn't looking where I was going." Her words carrying the weight of the horrible day she seemed to be having as she slumped her shoulders. "Still, my coffee ruined your shirt." The man cringed at the sight of her Prema top that was now soaked. "Please don't stress about it! I'll find something to change into later." She waved his worries off.

Olivia was about to ask him if he'd like her to replace his coffee when she heard her name being called.

"LIVIE! MAX IS SPRAYING WATER IN MY EAR!"

Olivia sighed, lowering her head in dissapointment. Lando on the other hand didn't catch onto her horrible mood and immediately used her as a sheild. "No, Lando! He's gonna spray me instead!"

"That's exactly the point."

Max immediately came to a halt in front of Olivia. Daniel having not seen Max stop in time, bumps into his friends back. He looks had his friend in confusion before making eye contact with his sister.

Olivia stopd with her hands on her hips whilst Lando stood behind her, sticking his tounge out.

"Water guns, now."

The two went to protest but Olivia just lifted her hand. With a collective sigh, they handed the water guns.

"It wasn't even our fault. Fernando started it." Daniel muttered under his breath but Olivia heard him. "I don't care who started it, Danny. Get back to work, both of you!"

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look—"

"Don't even try it Max."

The Dutchman grinned at the smile that Liv so clearly tried to supress. He watched as she said something to the random stranger as she handed him a cup of coffee, he had been too preoccupied with his own thoughts that he hadn't even noticed the huge coffee stain on her shirt.

She sent the man a nod as they both went on their seprete way and Daniel nudged his friends shoulder. "She totally still likes you."

Max rolled his eyes, "You change your mind on me and your sister every single day—" Max paused.

"Wait, still? What do you mean still?"

Daniel gave him a confused expression. "What do you mean still?" Max furrowed  his brows. "You said she 'still likes me', which implys that she has liked me at some point."

Daniel shrugged. "I'm sorry mate, but I never said still." Max grew even more confused. Did I hear wrong? "You did, I heard you say it loud and clear." Daniel shook his head, "You're delusions are getting to you mate." He tapped his shoulder as he made his way towards the garage. "Mabye I did hear wrong..." Max muttered to himself as he slowly followed Daniel in confusion.